1. #10041
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    [IMG]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/310/062/291.png[IMG]
    Ah yes, that "sleeping" business. I must attend to it immediately.
    *passes out at the keyboard*

    And I'd post more too, if it wasn't for those meddling time zones!

  2. #10042
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I think a lot of people have trouble voicing their problems for a variety of reasons.
    True. I only have problems with it because I don't want to have to depend on others. It makes me look weak and it puts stress on them too.

    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Well, I'm glad I have been able to at least show that much.
    Eh, I don't know you much yet since we've never really talked much, but at least you seem damn nice.

  3. #10043

  4. #10044
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Oysters for breakfast?
    Oyster's for after-work snack.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  5. #10045
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Girl, you've got the moves, you just gotta show the world!
    If only I could link images through my phone

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 10:12 AM ----------

    Also Drek, I finished Kara no Kyoukai. Not sure how good of an idea it was to watch part 7 just before going to school though. I feel like vomiting and I'll be very very busy later on so I can't afford to sleep either.

  6. #10046

  7. #10047
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    True. I only have problems with it because I don't want to have to depend on others. It makes me look weak and it puts stress on them too.
    It's sort of funny, how we are both stating reason after reason for not wanting to bother people, yet at the same time we say "but it's okay if someone else does it, I'll listen."

    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Eh, I don't know you much yet since we've never really talked much, but at least you seem damn nice.
    I am glad you think that. (◕‿◕)

    You are also very nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    apparently INTP
    you will never be an I in the personality tests like everyone else. : (

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Oyster's for after-work snack.
    Oh. I was close.

    Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    [IG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-0BdOW9Ohujo/UHHndzAQb4I/AAAAAAAAGac/n1w9euc1tas/s1600/WallpaperOctavia.png[/IMG]
    I saw the original drawing of that Octavia. Man, THAT guy. That guy can draw ponies.

  8. #10048
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Also Drek, I finished Kara no Kyoukai. Not sure how good of an idea it was to watch part 7 just before going to school though. I feel like vomiting and I'll be very very busy later on so I can't afford to sleep either.
    Interesting. I've been meaning to watch the 7th part in a few minutes after I read some stuff.
    Why do you feel like vomiting? Is it because you you stayed up all night or because of the show?

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 09:29 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    you will never be an I in the personality tests like everyone else. : (
    Don't make sad face. Being I is suffering sometimes.

  9. #10049
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Interesting. I've been meaning to watch the 7th part in a few minutes after I read some stuff.
    Why do you feel like vomiting? Is it because you you stayed up all night or because of the show?
    Stayed up almost all night. Wanted to go back to sleep but I wanted to chat and I also wanted to finish KnK.

  10. #10050
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Don't make sad face. Being I is suffering sometimes.
    I don't know if you did the suffering thing intentionally, so I'm super sorry if me laughing at that is bad.

  11. #10051
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    It's sort of funny, how we are both stating reason after reason for not wanting to bother people, yet at the same time we say "but it's okay if someone else does it, I'll listen."

    I am glad you think that. (◕‿◕)

    You are also very nice.

    you will never be an I in the personality tests like everyone else. : (
    It's funny how alike we are, even with your extroversion.

    I still wish I was something like an INTP...

    I'm totally not saying that because the only two people I've ever felt strongly towards are INTPs or anything. Nope. Not at all.

    My ex is laughable.

  12. #10052
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I don't know if you did the suffering thing intentionally, so I'm super sorry if me laughing at that is bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    It's funny how alike we are, even with your extroversion.

    I still wish I was something like an INTP...

    I'm totally not saying that because the only two people I've ever felt strongly towards are INTPs or anything. Nope. Not at all.

    My ex is laughable.
    I thought the opposites attract.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 09:42 AM ----------

    mfw reading about laplace transform

  13. #10053
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    It's funny how alike we are, even with your extroversion.

    I still wish I was something like an INTP...

    I'm totally not saying that because the only two people I've ever felt strongly towards are INTPs or anything. Nope. Not at all.

    My ex is laughable.
    I think my extroversion is more social. I don't have any problems when it comes to meeting new people, being in crowds, going to big gatherings, that sort of thing. When it comes to my own personal matters, though, I'm more private.

    Is there a big difference between what you are now, and what you would like to be?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HrzD9.jpg[/IG]
    Aww

    now I'm laughing but feel bad about it.

  14. #10054
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    I disagree, Drek. At least it doesn't seem to apply to me.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 10:52 AM ----------

    I envy you, brolazz.

    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Is there a big difference between what you are now, and what you would like to be?
    Yes. I am not logical enough and I'm very afraid of showing that side of myself. I'm also too emotional, too subjective, which really annoys some of the more 'logical' people that I care about, like my best friend.

  15. #10055
    Blademaster isi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    eating your feels.
    Posts
    46

  16. #10056
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    I disagree, Drek. At least it doesn't seem to apply to me.
    Well, not total opposites. Like, the IRL person I talk most to is similar to me in some stuff, but he's "hyperactive" and subjective/"romantic" and I'm totally the opposite of that.
    I've been into feels as of late though, but I'm still the one without strong opinions on stuff.

  17. #10057
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    38
    this is by far the slowest pony thread ever!

  18. #10058
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Yes. I am not logical enough and I'm very afraid of showing that side of myself. I'm also too emotional, too subjective, which really annoys some of the more 'logical' people that I care about, like my best friend.
    Well, everyone's got their project of making themselves. Or something like that. Just don't forget the emotional side if you do try to change that aspect.


    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    [IMG]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/414/079/d62.png[/IG]
    Season 3 intro lyrics leak.

  19. #10059
    Blademaster isi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    eating your feels.
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    this is by far the slowest pony thread ever!
    and it has a shockingly low amount of ponies...

  20. #10060
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    and it has a shockingly low amount of ponies...
    Not a lot of new stuff for me to post right now. Unless you guys wanted me to post all my latest deviantart favorites.

    Only one month for the new season.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •