1. #12001
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Head into the smoke room.
    There is no smoke room. Only a wall to sit down on outside.

  2. #12002
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    played any of it yet? Dishonored that is
    Nah, just got back. Am thinking about waiting until tonight when everyone in my family is asleep, that way I can play without interruption.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  3. #12003
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Level my death knight to 90 and I'll tank for you.
    Im not leveling anything for awhile, took me long enough to get one to 90.

  4. #12004
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    But then there would be smoke.
    We tended to play Magic in there during lunch, even though none of us smoked. It was more secluded.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  5. #12005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    Because my lunch break ends soon.

    But then there would be smoke.
    You must extend it!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  6. #12006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Level my death knight to 90 and I'll tank for you.
    I could tank if someone is willing to pay for an account for me. Oh yeah and I'd need to level and also learn how the game actually works.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 12:52 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    We tended to play Magic in there during lunch, even though none of us smoked. It was more secluded.
    I hate cigarette smoke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    You must extend it!
    I can't! D:

    Gotta go now. Bye.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

  7. #12007
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Blorp

    Need a tank for HC spam tomorrow
    Pay for my 2 faction transfers and I'll help.

  8. #12008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    I could tank if someone is willing to pay for an account for me. Oh yeah and I'd need to level and also learn how the game actually works.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 12:52 PM ----------


    I hate cigarette smoke.

    I can't! D:

    Gotta go now. Bye.
    Bai then Sonicer

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  9. #12009

  10. #12010
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    Early Good night! o_O
    [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img411/3078/h68577saferarityappleja.gif[/IfMG]

    [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img194/2656/93567unoptsafe.gif[/IMdG]
    G'night Adonael

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  11. #12011
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    Early Good night! o_O
    [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img411/3078/h68577saferarityappleja.gif[IMG]



    [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img194/2656/93567unoptsafe.gif[IMG]
    I refuse to do such a silly thing Ado. I will continue to post!

  12. #12012
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    I hate cigarette smoke.
    Makes my eyes burn, but it was worth it at the time.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  13. #12013
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Actually it did. Mine went to xcom for a couple minutes like an hour ago before I left to pick up Dishonored.
    Looks the same to me..

  14. #12014
    That feel when only ten minutes of break left.

    Hope you guys all have a good day or night or whatever.

  15. #12015
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Pay for my 2 faction transfers and I'll help.
    Im not made of gold

  16. #12016
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Makes my eyes burn, but it was worth it at the time.
    I hate it because i makes my eyes burn, I feel like i'm choking and gagging, and it feels like my lung is about to explode. Oh and I hate the smell. such a bad smell.

  17. #12017
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Im not leveling anything for awhile, took me long enough to get one to 90.
    Pfft. Slacker.

  18. #12018
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I hate it because i makes my eyes burn, I feel like i'm choking and gagging, and it feels like my lung is about to explode. Oh and I hate the smell. such a bad smell.
    It annoys me to hell.. Atleast my mum stopping smoking

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 10:01 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Im not made of gold
    Well, guess I'm not tanking for you either then.

  19. #12019
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    I like the people who justify them smoking because there are people out there who eat fast food all the time
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  20. #12020
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,575
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    I like the people who justify them smoking because there are people out there who eat fast food all the time
    Hehe. Silly smokers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •