10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    And CLG.EU beat World elite in the quarter final play off of Pro LoL
    There was never any doubt. WE is horrible at brething. Like TSM bad at brething
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    it was a pretty entertaining match, wasn't it?
    Was a really good match and i keep saying it but Nunu/ Kog'maw bot lane is scary.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I don't even remotely get the parallels you are trying to make here.
    I think the idea is, we know Joyful for instance likes tits, but he's not all up in people's business with "what do you think of these tits?" "Aren't these one's nice?" five seconds after meeting them.

As opposed to this person, with their introduction to the thread being, frankly, kinda creepy.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I think the idea is, we know Joyful for instance likes tits, but he's not all up in people's business with "what do you think of these tits?" "Aren't these one's nice?" five seconds after meeting them.

As opposed to this person, with their introduction to the thread being, frankly, kinda creepy.
    Chrys did a much better sum of what I typed than I did (TL;DR's shouldn't be 12 paragraphs long), so I'll just delete mine.

Thank you, Chrysy
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Brohoof View Post
    Chrys did a much better sum of what I typed than I did (TL;DR's shouldn't be 12 paragraphs long), so I'll just delete mine.

Thank you, Chrysy
    You are welcome Chip.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tJfeV.jpg
    K, I give up then.

Honestly, I just believe that the subject of Clop shouldn't be brought up, period. Yeah, there's forum rules that don't permit it anyways. Obviously with good reason because every time it was brought up in the past, it always lead to a flame war where everyone involved feels alienated. If you do it, good for you, that's done in private, not public, I don't want to know.

But yeah, got a sudden headache over this, and I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post

Alright I see.

I dunno, it never mattered much to me, but not much does. If I'm not going to like you, its because I don't like you as a person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Honestly, I just believe that the subject of Clop shouldn't be brought up, period. Yeah, there's forum rules that don't permit it anyways. Obviously with good reason because every time it was brought up in the past, it always lead to a flame war where everyone involved feels alienated. If you do it, good for you, that's done in private, not public, I don't want to know.

G'night Daggers

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted

I said I was going to bed about an hour ago. Maybe more.
    I should probably get going.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah it turns into a flamewar because you pour lighter fluid on it every damn time its brought up.

Yeah it turns into a flamewar because you pour lighter fluid on it every damn time its brought up.
    Yes, you're right. I do. Sometimes I honestly wonder why I even call myself a Brony when I am so disgusted at some of the things Bronies do.

I think pretty much any response to such a subject is lighter fluid, since responses bring responses. Which is part of the reason I'm always hesitant to say "guys, let's back off this topic before it starts", since even saying THAT will likely bring responses to the table and extend the subject. Really, the best way to deal with these is to just end them before mods get involved.

That includes right now. As in, let's stop this topic so I can get back to paying full attention to watching my stream, please (Going to be completely honest about my priorities) :P
    Last edited by Chip Zvarri; 2012-10-11 at 01:38 AM.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

Deleted
    I'd probably sig this if I didn't have to fiddle around with image sizes.

Yes, you're right. I do. Sometimes I honestly wonder why I even call myself a human being when I am so disgusted at some of the things human beings do.
    It applies for everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    I'd probably sig this if I didn't have to fiddle around with image sizes.

It applies for everything.
    Weren't you going to bed?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    well, Kog'maw ad is really strong (as we saw) and nunu is a pretty decent supporter. In the end I'm just happy that CLG finally won, last time was a disaster with all the collapsing networks over there...
    Its one of my fave combos, nunu steroid is amazing

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Weren't you going to bed?
    Gotta get up in about 4-ish hours.
    I'm going to be fucked either way.

Deleted
    You guys are so bad at going to bed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    You guys are so bad at going to bed.
    Welcome to lack of willpower and insomnia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Brohoof View Post
    I think pretty much any response to such a subject is lighter fluid, since responses bring responses. Which is part of the reason I'm always hesitant to say "guys, let's back off this topic before it starts", since even saying THAT will likely bring responses to the table and extend the subject. Really, the best way to deal with these is to just end them before mods get involved.

That includes right now. As in, let's stop this topic so I can get back to paying full attention to watching my stream, please (Going to be completely honest about my priorities) :P
    I dunno, my response was pretty passive if I say so myself.