Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Joey's deck is great. Take what randomness card games already are, and then make all your cards random chance on top of that. It's sure to make you win all the time!
    That is the entire concept of the Yugioh show, everyone has only one of each card in their deck and, much like Batman, always has the right thing for his current situation.

---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 03:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Okay wait. What. I just actually watched that video you linked pend...what the fuck are Yugi, Jaden, and whoever the fuck that last guy is doing dueling together?
    It is one of those quick movies they came up with, I haven't watched it myself though.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I've never felt so asian.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

Okay wait. What. I just actually watched that video you linked pend...what the fuck are Yugi, Jaden, and whoever the fuck that last guy is doing dueling together?
    I've never seen the real version, but watch it from the beginning, it's funny. Basically some guy named Paradox travels across times to destroy Pegasus because apparently card games destroy the world. The three Yu-Gi-Oh protagonists fight him because I guess card games are more important.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

i want this pony

I've never felt so asian.
    Why how when?
    pro-gun liberal

I've never seen the real version, but watch it from the beginning, it's funny. Basically some guy named Paradox travels across times to destroy Pegasus because apparently card games destroy the world. The three Yu-Gi-Oh protagonists fight him because I guess card games are more important.
    I'll watch it tomorrow. Spent a lot of time talking about card games tonight, and I'm tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    That is the entire concept of the Yugioh show, everyone has only one of each card in their deck and, much like Batman, always has the right thing for his current situation.
    To be fair, I like the concept of themed decks. I love my Elemental Hero deck (not Neos, neos is so boring).

Edit: Wait, I think I read that wrong. "One of each card", not "One type of card".
    Last edited by kortin; 2012-10-15 at 07:08 AM.

just like how this awful game is always the reason someone will rule the world. Can we just get a normal fucking card tournament.

This is why I like Vanguard so much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    i want this pony

[IMG]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-goIvgyOPEnA/UHmqhlzIlPI/AAAAAAAARxc/Bdzhvn5rTds/s450/SOLDDJPON3FashionStyleCustom.png[IMG]
    I like that pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    just like how this awful game is always the reason someone will rule the world. Can we just get a normal fucking card tournament.

This is why I like Vanguard so much more.
    Shadow games, yo. Dunno about you, but the concept of that alone is what prevents the suspension of disbelief from being broken for me.

let me clean up the thread.

let me clean up the thread.

[IMG]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/087/a/6/pinkie_pie_is_vacuuming_by_whitediamondsltd-d4ua2bq.jpg[IMG]
    That's so nice of you Drafo

I probably won't end up using it, but holy fuck is it awesome. I got it along with Guardian Eatos, the Five-Headed Dragon, and Dark Necrofear. What I REALLY want now is a Destiny Board and F I N A and L.

I am an avid rare card collector, you see.
    If you actually want a Destiny Board and I N A L you could get them on Coolstuffinc for like $5

Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    If you actually want a Destiny Board and I N A L you could get them on Coolstuffinc for like $5
    Oh wow, that's awesome. Thanks a lot!

Shadow games, yo. Dunno about you, but the concept of that alone is what prevents the suspension of disbelief from being broken for me.
    Which is alright, but not every single arc. It is okay to play a regular game every so often.

---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 03:18 AM ----------

Oh wow, that's awesome. Thanks a lot!
    You could probably get all of the old rares that are not used for 50 cents on some site. I know I do the same thing for Magic, where I pick up some Rares for 10 cents and uncommons and commons for 4 cents or less.

Dreadlord
    I don't know why my friend is so desperately trying to get me to watch light stuff. It's extremely annoying.

[IMG]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/171/1/e/mlp_sailor_senshi_by_youkaiyume-d3jdrf1.jpg[IMG]
    Not a fan of the princesses in that picture.

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...oy-d5cze9x.png (un-imaged because HUUGE)
    I got this current avatar waaay back when the bunny suits were a thing. can someone help me make a new avatar? I'm trying with the same character, but looking for something that isn't too close to what one of the forum mods is using.
    I don't remember the forum mod, but I think they were using this one http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-U9c1q79G2j...ya-d40xla5.png
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2012-10-15 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    [IMG]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/310/062/291.png[/IG]
    good morning isi