1. #10721
    Herald of the Titans Vetali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Washington, Land of Rain
    Posts
    2,698

  2. #10722
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I don't really mind their newer stuff either, but In the End is probably still my favorite from them.
    It's a good song but so overrated. It was the first song i heard from them, and I still like it, but not my favorite. I dont really have a favorite song from them :P

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 03:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    yeah, his latest album is a bit more "upbeat" or w/e dunno how to say it.
    Ah. I've only heard one song from his newest album and it's about how shit's hitting the fan.

  3. #10723
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Had to get your stomach pumped?

    Did you






    eat it?
    No it was smoked.

  4. #10724
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    It's a good song but so overrated. It was the first song i heard from them, and I still like it, but not my favorite. I dont really have a favorite song from them :P
    First song I heard from 'em, and for some reason it has stuck as my favorite from them.

  5. #10725
    Stood in the Fire Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I don't really mind their newer stuff either, but In the End is probably still my favorite from them.
    their new stuff (everything from Minutes to Midnight on) doesn't appeal to me because I mostly listen to metal today.

  6. #10726
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    their new stuff (everything from Minutes to Midnight on) doesn't appeal to me because I mostly listen to metal today.
    I listen to a whole lot of music, so I still do enjoy their stuff.

  7. #10727
    Herald of the Titans Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    2,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Pretty good thanks to joy, I need more movie suggestions now though.

    Yourself?
    I saw this from a quote.

    I take it you enjoyed the movie?

  8. #10728
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I saw this from a quote.

    I take it you enjoyed the movie?
    How goes the raid Joyous?

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  9. #10729
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I finally eat lunch. The lady at Subway handling my food kept talking to someone about how many blunts she was going to smoke this week. 420 lyfe. Hardcore.
    Wow, what a dumb ass woman talking about that in public.

  10. #10730
    Stood in the Fire Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I listen to a whole lot of music, so I still do enjoy their stuff.
    I listen to a lot of stuff too, but most of it is metal. But Linkin Parks new stuff isn't part of the music I listen to outside of metal.

  11. #10731
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I listen to a lot of stuff too, but most of it is metal. But Linkin Parks new stuff isn't part of the music I listen to outside of metal.
    Most of the stuff I listen to is electro-ish music. There are still some metal, rock and so on I enjoy though.

  12. #10732
    Herald of the Titans Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    2,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    How goes the raid Joyous?
    We killed the boss in 3 attempts, I got major mega über upgrade for weapon so all in all grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

  13. #10733
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    We killed the boss in 3 attempts, I got major mega über upgrade for weapon so all in all grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!
    Which boss?

  14. #10734
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    We killed the boss in 3 attempts, I got major mega über upgrade for weapon so all in all grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!
    Woo hoo then!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  15. #10735
    Herald of the Titans Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    2,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Which boss?
    Will? Last boss in Mogu shan temple or w/e its called.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Woo hoo then!
    YES!

    Now you need to watch ze movie.

  16. #10736
    Herald of the Titans Vetali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Washington, Land of Rain
    Posts
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I listen to a lot of stuff too, but most of it is metal. But Linkin Parks new stuff isn't part of the music I listen to outside of metal.
    Linkin Parks new crap sounds like the garbage truck outside my house when it picks up the garbage can to load it into the truck.

  17. #10737
    Stood in the Fire Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Most of the stuff I listen to is electro-ish music. There are still some metal, rock and so on I enjoy though.
    I like some hardstyle/drum and bass sometimes. but even the dnb I listen to is unusual.

  18. #10738
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Will? Last boss in Mogu shan temple or w/e its called.
    Nice one. My guild still only has 1 boss down cuz we're so pro..

  19. #10739
    Stood in the Fire Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Linkin Parks new crap sounds like the garbage truck outside my house when it picks up the garbage can to load it into the truck.
    well, I wouldn't put it that way, but yeah^^

  20. #10740
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I like some hardstyle/drum and bass sometimes. but even the dnb I listen to is unusual.
    DnB is awsome. What DnB do you listen to?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •