1. #11921
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    But...

    I can level if you want.
    Except I was joking.

    Or was I?

  2. #11922
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Except I was joking.

    Or was I?
    I don't know, I feel shit for turning you down so stop toying with my emotions!

  3. #11923
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Yes.


  4. #11924
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I don't know, I feel shit for turning you down so stop toying with my emotions!
    I'm not in a hurry. I'm just worried that you're going to get tired of waiting and end up leveling on your own.

  5. #11925
    Epic! Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,689

  6. #11926
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    I'm not in a hurry. I'm just worried that you're going to get tired of waiting and end up leveling on your own.
    Nah, I said I'll level with you and then I will do that. Sometime =/

  7. #11927
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    7:58 PM - Zefie: Baka.
    8:00 PM - Zefie: >Front page 503
    8:00 PM - Zefie: Great work, Valve.
    8:01 PM - Coffer: Who are you calling a baka
    8:01 PM - Zefie: You.
    8:01 PM - Coffer: Why
    8:02 PM - Zefie: Because you are a baka.
    8:02 PM - Coffer: Why
    8:02 PM - Zefie: Because you are a baka.
    8:02 PM - Coffer: Why
    8:03 PM - Zefie: Because you are a baka.
    8:03 PM - Coffer: Why
    8:03 PM - Zefie: Because you are a baka.
    8:03 PM - Coffer: Why
    8:03 PM - Zefie: Because you are a baka.
    8:03 PM - Coffer: Why

    ...

    8:04 PM - Zefie: Because you are a baka.
    8:04 PM - Coffer: Why
    8:04 PM - Zefie: Becase you are a baka.
    8:04 PM - Coffer: Why
    8:04 PM - Zefie: Because you are a baka.
    8:04 PM - Coffer: Why
    8:04 PM - Zefie: Because you are a baka.
    8:04 PM - Coffer: Why
    8:05 PM - Zefie: Because you are a baka times infinity
    8:05 PM - Coffer: Why times infinity plus one
    8:05 PM - Coffer: Also you messed up
    8:05 PM - Coffer: >Becase


    And this is how I spend most of my days
    I'm sorry you're not usually a part of my (incredibly) intelectual conversations , and pretty spicy topics I discuss.

  8. #11928
    Mechagnome Runeweaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    幻想郷
    Posts
    602
    I passed my bug to my dad, awesome xD
    WoW
    D3
    Touhou Ranks
    Steam Profile
    3093-8064-8198
    FS: Grass

  9. #11929
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Nah, I said I'll level with you and then I will do that. Sometime =/
    If you say so.
    I also don't want you forcing yourself not to do what you want just because of me. You won't be seeing much of me until Friday because of college.

  10. #11930
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    935


    The king is dead

    Long live the king

  11. #11931
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    I passed my bug to my dad, awesome xD
    The what now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    If you say so.
    I also don't want you forcing yourself not to do what you want just because of me. You won't be seeing much of me until Friday because of college.
    I got raid and stuff Wednesday and Thursday anyway so Friday sounds perfect.

  12. #11932
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    935
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I'm sorry you're not usually a part of my (incredibly) intelectual conversations , and pretty spicy topics I discuss.
    Depends on what you mean by spicy.

    Also I don't really talk with Zefie much, I was just trying to find a way to calm myself down a bit so I could make a clear decision.

  13. #11933
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    I passed my bug to my dad, awesome xD
    Hehe, silly you and your being sick


  14. #11934
    Mechagnome Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    564
    heyo, how are y'all?

  15. #11935
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    heyo, how are y'all?
    I'm all fine, bit tired.

    You?

  16. #11936
    Mechagnome Runeweaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    幻想郷
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    The what now?

    I got raid and stuff Wednesday and Thursday anyway so Friday sounds perfect.
    Had a stomach bug, sister had it first, I had it today, dad has it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Hehe, silly you and your being sick
    Yep, I've been very rarely ill since College oddly enough.
    WoW
    D3
    Touhou Ranks
    Steam Profile
    3093-8064-8198
    FS: Grass

  17. #11937
    Mechagnome Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I'm all fine, bit tired.

    You?
    I'm okay, today was a bit boring. might rewatch some pony soon.

  18. #11938
    Mechagnome Runeweaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    幻想郷
    Posts
    602
    Hmm, Steampunk avatar or a Trixie one. Decisions decisions.
    WoW
    D3
    Touhou Ranks
    Steam Profile
    3093-8064-8198
    FS: Grass

  19. #11939
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Hmm, Steampunk avatar or a Trixie one. Decisions decisions.
    I don't think I need to repeat myself.

  20. #11940
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    I know this is a repost but I just watched it and my GOD this was funny

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •