1. #60781
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    You know, I really have to wonder if they intentionally made Butt Stallion cannon.
    I would image that it may have been coincidental, based on the time that BL2 would have been made, and when this episode would have been made

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  2. #60782
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Never heard of A&W. I mean, I know they made root beer, but since when were they a restaurant?
    Apparently the restaurants have been around since 1921.

  3. #60783
    Brewmaster Gemini Sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post


    What difficulty?
    Normal. Sorry for the latish response.

  4. #60784
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Normal. Sorry for the latish response.
    It's fine. I was just curious

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  5. #60785
    Note to self, punching your rear tire in frustration after someone backs into you. Use proper punching form. My pinkie hurts like heck right now.

  6. #60786
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Note to self, punching your rear tire in frustration after someone backs into you. Use proper punching form. My pinkie hurts like heck right now.
    The weakest link

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  7. #60787
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Note to self, punching your rear tire in frustration after someone backs into you. Use proper punching form. My pinkie hurts like heck right now.
    Punch the seat inside instead?

  8. #60788
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Punch the seat inside instead?
    Oh, when someone drove into my ass not paying attention, and made me the center of a car sandwich with my jeep being the center, which was about three weeks ago. I had plenty of time to do that. Plus in uniform, so bonus points to intimidation factor for the other drivers.

    Clearly, any form of car drama really gets me mad. Don't hit me please.

  9. #60789
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Oh, when someone drove into my ass not paying attention, and made me the center of a car sandwich with my jeep being the center, which was about three weeks ago. I had plenty of time to do that. Plus in uniform, so bonus points to intimidation factor for the other drivers.

    Clearly, any form of car drama really gets me mad. Don't hit me please.
    I would never

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  10. #60790
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Oh, when someone drove into my ass not paying attention, and made me the center of a car sandwich with my jeep being the center, which was about three weeks ago. I had plenty of time to do that. Plus in uniform, so bonus points to intimidation factor for the other drivers.

    Clearly, any form of car drama really gets me mad. Don't hit me please.
    Why do people enjoy driving into you? o.O

  11. #60791
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Oh, when someone drove into my ass not paying attention, and made me the center of a car sandwich with my jeep being the center, which was about three weeks ago. I had plenty of time to do that. Plus in uniform, so bonus points to intimidation factor for the other drivers.

    Clearly, any form of car drama really gets me mad. Don't hit me please.
    Dag. . . in uniform . . . punching his car, which happens to be a jeep, out of pure anger . . . .I think I would shit my pants if I saw that o-o

  12. #60792
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Why do people enjoy driving into you? o.O
    No idea, but metal bumpers have really proven their worth compared to cheap plastic bumpers.

  13. #60793
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    No idea, but metal bumpers have really proven their worth compared to cheap plastic bumpers.
    At this point, you should just weld an I Beam to your bumper

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  14. #60794
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30


    One of my favorite scenes from the newest episode(s).

  15. #60795
    Herald of the Titans Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    2,549
    Dag, you nonchalantly got crushed by a car and you're fine?

  16. #60796
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Dag. . . in uniform . . . punching his car, which happens to be a jeep, out of pure anger . . . .I think I would shit my pants if I saw that o-o
    Welcome back.

    What's Dags job again?

  17. #60797
    Daginni do you have a cloaking device on your jeep or something? People seem to run into it a lot.

  18. #60798
    Epic! Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,689
    Im awake again, 4 hours of sleep sounds like enough for now.

  19. #60799
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Dag, you nonchalantly got crushed by a car and you're fine?
    You don't know Dag

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  20. #60800
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Welcome back.

    What's Dags job again?
    I dunno. I think he does something with medicine and the military, but I could be wrong.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •