Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    2mainstream4me

yeah but

Mami was just such a . . . . mediocre character. She wasn't really "bad" for the time she was in, but wasn't really good either. And the amount of time she DID have was very slim.

anyways, time to go watch more season 3 jungle videos so I can study the new jungle a bit before season 3 launches.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsolution View Post
    Well you see, I did try with my keyboard once, cleared through the entire Banjo-Kazooie game, and completely failed in Banjo-Tooie, because when you are going to move slow, well you can't and therefore I kind of didn't get longer than too dinosaur level or... the ice/fire level (I don't remember the order...)

Just hoping Nintendo will remake Majora's Mask for the 3DS just as they did with Ocarina, that was quite enjoyable :P
    Oh yeah, the sneaky parts. Those are annoying.

It was the opposite when we played on the console. The control stick had become so loose that you'd always sneak unless you pushed real hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    I watched that harold and kumar movie
    man those burgers look dry as fuck
    They're actually pretty juicy when you get them straight from the restaurant.

Did you like the movie?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Mami was just such a . . . . mediocre character. She wasn't really "bad" for the time she was in, but wasn't really good either. And the amount of time she DID have was very slim.

anyways, time to go watch more season 3 jungle videos so I can study the new jungle a bit before season 3 launches.
    not to mention an idjut
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    They're actually pretty juicy when you get them straight from the restaurant.

Did you like the movie?
    yes

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...embleDarkhorse
    see you sometime next week
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Think we're getting another mystery pony item on WeLoveFine soonish.

So much stuff, no money I can spend. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    I will never understand the reasoning for JROTC.

"hay guise, letus pretend that were in the militaryt! That's fun1!"

You'd have to be retarded to actually want to get into that class. Or very poor.
    Last edited by kortin; 2012-11-17 at 12:33 AM.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

I would buy a 3DS just FOR majora's mask. That and kingdom hearts dream drop distance. actually, nevermind, I could just buy the games, because my cousin already owns a 3ds and i can just "borrow" it for a period of time to play the games :P
    Kingdom Hearts looks great, but I'm unsure of buying it, saving my money for the Wii U, and pokemon black/white 2. (I gotta get that Blissey too lvl 100 perfectly EV trained on pokemon white first xD)

Deleted

yes
    Hmm, quite.

Deleted
    Hmm, quite.
    well it's obviously not the best movie ever but I thought it was pretty funny, it was like "the pick of destiny" for me, but better. I like that they picked kal penn and that asian guy I don't know the name of for main actors because they are likable.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsolution View Post
    Kingdom Hearts looks great, but I'm unsure of buying it, saving my money for the Wii U, and pokemon black/white 2. (I gotta get that Blissey too lvl 100 perfectly EV trained on pokemon white first xD)
    As much as I love pokemon, I love kingdom hearts more. :P I've played every KH game EXCEPT for dream drop distance (and japanese exclusives).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Heh. The older I got, the more I started to like pink.

Way before the age of ponies.
    er........its kinda weird when you can make innuendos about tits infront of your family but saying you like pink........jeeze

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

well it's obviously not the best movie ever but I thought it was pretty funny, it was like "the pick of destiny" for me, but better. I like that they picked kal penn and that asian guy I don't know the name of for main actors because they are likable.
    The Neil Patrick Harris scenes made me laugh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    er........its kinda weird when you can make innuendos about tits infront of your family but saying you like pink........jeeze
    it's just a colour
    I mean seriously
    I like pink too
    Actually I like every colour equally, combinations of colours on the other hand...
    The Neil Patrick Harris scenes made me laugh.
    I liked that one when they mounted a cheetah

10+ Year Old Account
    Kingdom Hearts is amazing.
    ... you must play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's just a colour
    I mean seriously
    I like pink too
    Actually I like every colour equally, combinations of colours on the other hand...

sorry personal qaureels with the color ive kinda always liked the color but was just embarassed.......damn work why you gotta be tedious

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Man

I'm going to have to watch this movie again sometime, I can barely remember it it's been years.

Also I like the colors red and purple.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyssia View Post
    Kingdom Hearts is amazing.
    ... you must play it.
    I already have, I just haven't played the most recent (dream drop distance). I love every game, even the "bad" ones like 358 days