Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    Has the lag died down at all? >.>
    I think so

Anywho, I need a shower before y'all start to smell me from there. See y'all in a bit.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    uhm... 6? iirc.
    Ah okay. So you're a bit farther than I am, I'm only like 4. Then again, i only have ~4 hours clocked in

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    .-.
    Wow. Well, everyone plays their own way I suppose. I guess you just need the urge to explore the world after the apocalypse to really WANT to explore anything in fallout. I've always been interested in how the world will look once it's gone to hell and back, and fallout is one way i can experience that
    what I like about the exploring is that I can have my own adventure, but in the end I dont really have my own adventure so these games pretty much disillusion me pretty fast
    I have to get used to fallout, I guess. I've never played any fallout games even tho I was interested in them. Reading FO:E just gave me the final kick.

Herald of the Titans Flutterguy's Avatar
    Fuck all these Christmas commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I think so

Anywho, I need a shower before y'all start to smell me from there. See y'all in a bit.
    later frey
    Ah okay. So you're a bit farther than I am, I'm only like 4. Then again, i only have ~4 hours clocked in
    5h over here.

I was over 100 hours before i even got near the end of fallout 3, think i will always prefer the Capitol wastelands.

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I was over 100 hours before i even got near the end of fallout 3, think i will always prefer the Capitol wastelands.
    The Capital Wasteland is more interesting than the Mojave, true.

what I like about the exploring is that I can have my own adventure, but in the end I dont really have my own adventure so these games pretty much disillusion me pretty fast
    I have to get used to fallout, I guess. I've never played any fallout games even tho I was interested in them. Reading FO:E just gave me the final kick.
    later frey

5h over here.
    yeah so neither of us are very far into NV yet. Have fun with it while you can!

Oh, and i was never interested in fallout until I read FO:E, then i'm just like " . . . can i haz? please?" :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I have about 70 hours put into fallout 3. I dont mind exploration, but with almost no active quests in my log, I'm kind of "bleh" when it comes to actually doing shit after finishing the main story and all DLC. but that's just on my main character. NV is different for me, but mostly because i'm just getting into .t

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    You are my favorite fizzle.
    why me
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    The Capital Wasteland is more interesting than the Mojave, true.
    I really like what they did with point lookout. I have never been to point lookout maryland, (even though I live in the state of maryland), but it more or less captured the feel of the southern half of the state pretty well. All this state is . . . . well, mostly farm land and marsh. I assume point lookout is a more marshy area, and they captured the feel pretty damn well.

Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    why me
    Is there another fizzle?

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I heard the woman that voiced the blonde character that looks like mami in hidamaris also voiced mami

yeah so neither of us are very far into NV yet. Have fun with it while you can!

Oh, and i was never interested in fallout until I read FO:E, then i'm just like " . . . can i haz? please?" :P

I have about 70 hours put into fallout 3. I dont mind exploration, but with almost no active quests in my log, I'm kind of "bleh" when it comes to actually doing shit after finishing the main story and all DLC. but that's just on my main character. NV is different for me, but mostly because i'm just getting into .t
    will do!
    I read some reviews when F3 and NV came out but never bothered buying it, buy yeah FO:E really gave me the kick. I have to read some more of it. By now I expect to finish it around christmas. Probably wont work out tho... <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    I heard the woman that voiced the blonde character that looks like mami in hidamaris also voiced mami
    I haven't watched Hidamari.

I keep telling myself I don't like slice of life. But I keep seeing pictures of the people from it dancing and it looks super adorable I'm probably going to cave in and watch it.

will do!
    I read some reviews when F3 and NV came out but never bothered buying it, buy yeah FO:E really gave me the kick. I have to read some more of it. By now I expect to finish it around christmas. Probably wont work out tho... <.<
    I'm like half way done with FO:E. I've kind of lost interest at this point. It's getting too long for me to sit down and read an entire chapter before I actually lose interest in said chapter.
    Oh, and I got fallout 3 first just because of the FO:E mod that will eventually come out for it.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 04:36 PM ----------

I keep telling myself I don't like slice of life. But I keep seeing pictures of the people from it dancing and it looks super adorable I'm probably going to cave in and watch it.
    Slice of life is so much fun though D: I dunno, i guess I just enjoy a semi-realistic slice of life more than I do a completely unrealistic action or something.

Fucking hell, Elegon down. I'm happy now.

well it's not really interesting
    this is how it looks

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    [IMG]http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/richardawesome/season_3_episode_3__too_many_pinkie_pies_by_charelzzz-d5iwri0.png[/IMdG]
    Ahahahaha. Awesome. xD

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary