I didn't make you migrate, did I?
    You're the scapegoat anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Hey Frey! You've returned I see.

Apparently!
    Not really

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Also, a nice bonus from Red, Thunderbolt is great for keeping the sky clear.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Been nice ^^ Except Sister has been moaning and complaining that my dad always shouts at her (which he doesn't, nor have I ever heard him shout at her recently). So there has been some family problems but, oh well. It doesn't really affect me.
    Silly sisters
    Glad to hear it's going well though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Alright gonna go catch up on sleep, later peeps.
    Take care!

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Since when is that ultra rare, I'm pretty sure I have one of those
    Yeah Dark Magician isn't. I got a Dark Paladin though

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Well....I never liked red all that much. ^^
    I like green, but lately can't seem to get a decent green deck together. I usually end up with black or black/blue. :/
    Bruise decks (black/blue) usually work well together. If you want a good green base deck, if you are getting into RtR, you should go for Green/White Selesnya.

Other than that, mana accelerate hard and get something like Primordial Hydra on the field.

Or, since you've been doing Black anyway, run Golgari and get a Lumberknot to throw in the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Red/Black now has an answer to the zombie deck, it's called Graveyard Purge in the form of Rakdos Charm.
    They have had that answer, called Deathrite Shaman, it gives the reach needed and can keep you in the game and disrupts their strategy, ruins Undying and Gravecrawler, plus any other flashback or graveyard shenanigans.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. This deadly demon scythe feels like cheating. It tore the wall apart in no time flat, makes eater of worlds an absolute joke, kills the crap out of wraiths (Breaking TONS of demon altars.) It's kinda ridiculous.

Also, a nice bonus from Red, Thunderbolt is great for keeping the sky clear.
    Just Mizzium Mortars for more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    They have had that answer, called Deathrite Shaman, it gives the reach needed and can keep you in the game and disrupts their strategy, ruins Undying and Gravecrawler, plus any other flashback or graveyard shenanigans.
    Eh, that's the Golgari answer. My friend is running the Golgari deck. I hates it, hates it with a fiery passion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frey continues to be bored

Bruise decks (black/blue) usually work well together. If you want a good green base deck, if you are getting into RtR, you should go for Green/White Selesnya.

Other than that, mana accelerate hard and get something like Primordial Hydra on the field.

Or, since you've been doing Black anyway, run Golgari and get a Lumberknot to throw in the mix.
    Lumberknot is better for kitchen table, but competitively it is best to run B/G zombies if you want to have fun that way.

Lumberknot is better for kitchen table, but competitively it is best to run B/G zombies if you want to have fun that way.
    The only thing that makes Lumberknot a pain is hexproof. It's why all my decks have boardwipes in the sideboard at the least.

That, and Lumberknot plus Corpsejack Menace gets nasty in a hurry.

Eh, that's the Golgari answer. My friend is running the Golgari deck. I hates it, hates it with a fiery passion.
    Considering it can be played in anything black, it is not the "Golgari answer", but the answer. R/B should definitely have at least two in the sideboard, or even main board right now.

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 03:47 PM ----------

The only thing that makes Lumberknot a pain is hexproof. It's why all my decks have boardwipes in the sideboard at the least.
    If that becomes a problem something definitely isn't right since something like Electrickery kills it. By the time it comes down the person playing it is most likely already in trouble.

Considering it can be played in anything black, it is not the "Golgari answer", but the answer. R/B should definitely have at least two in the sideboard, or even main board right now.
    You can't exile creatures from the graveyard without green mana. That means throwing a Chromatic Lantern in for full effect, or throwing some green mana that is otherwise worthless and praying you draw either of them.

Yeah....yeah....
    Dat casual feel. ._.
    I'm definitely casual, but still somewhat into the metagame. I like building things that can really win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah....yeah....
    Dat casual feel. ._.
    I'm just watching the conversation, and making up my own visulazations of words I don't know and having them duke it out battle royale style. It's going rather well so far

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Not really
    But...you just replied. This implies that you are here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    But...you just replied. This implies that you are here!
    Such rules only affect those bound to the mortal tether

You can't exile creatures from the graveyard without green mana. That means throwing a Chromatic Lantern in for full effect, or throwing some green mana that is otherwise worthless and praying you draw either of them.
    While that can be true making the deck Jund so you have a better zombies match up, and better match ups in the future by allowing you to run Abrupt Decay along with Dreadbore and giving you access to Deathrite Shaman might be the smarter thing. Then you still get to play things like Rakdos' Return and other great cards.