Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Hotted - Multi rank 1 druid's youtube channel updated for MoP!

    Hey guys, I decided to open a new thread since: a new expansion, a fresh start!
    I do videos every day and I try to keep things interesting!
    Here's my youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/hotted89

    Aaaaand, to open my MoP thread, here's my World PvP montage! Enjoy!


  2. #2
    Pit Lord Malgru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    My computer chair
    Posts
    2,441
    What comps are you planning on running straight off the bat for resto? for boomkin?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    What comps are you planning on running straight off the bat for resto? for boomkin?
    Mage moonkin shaman

    and lock moonkin shaman seem to be the strongest comps atm

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by hottedlol View Post
    Mage moonkin shaman

    and lock moonkin shaman seem to be the strongest comps atm
    hmm, what seems to counter lock moonkin shammy in your opinion ? or at least what seems difficult to you?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    hmm, what seems to counter lock moonkin shammy in your opinion ? or at least what seems difficult to you?
    Probably melee cleave hunter war and such

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-28 at 09:10 PM ----------


  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Stood in the Fire Machomaije's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway, Bergen
    Posts
    434
    Hotted, can you make a video where you show what to gem and reforge now in MoP?

  11. #11
    Im definitely going to make some tutorial videos this weekend


  12. #12
    Brewmaster Orangetai420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    1,382
    So... this is apparently exempt from the no advertising rule? Come on mods, don't play favorites. He is advertising a youtube channel.. this should be closed....
    Blue text indicates sarcasm or joking.

  13. #13
    Pit Lord Malgru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    My computer chair
    Posts
    2,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    So... this is apparently exempt from the no advertising rule? Come on mods, don't play favorites. He is advertising a youtube channel.. this should be closed....
    If you're going to complain about something like this, go see Vanguards' thread. It's a lot bigger than this.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    So... this is apparently exempt from the no advertising rule? Come on mods, don't play favorites. He is advertising a youtube channel.. this should be closed....
    Hes a rank 1 helping people, I'd rather take his advice than random peoples.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    Hes a rank 1 helping people, I'd rather take his advice than random peoples.
    It's not just about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    So... this is apparently exempt from the no advertising rule? Come on mods, don't play favorites. He is advertising a youtube channel.. this should be closed....
    There's a bunch of reasons for me to keep threads like this, it's absolutely not about playing favorites. Vanguards' thread is the same. For example; they update them regularly and even if they don't do it exclusively to help the players and the community they are still extremely skilled players who have a lot to show and "teach if you will others, they don't ask for subscribes or likes, they don't (directly) promote other websites, they are careful and always bare in mind that there is a thin line between this and advertising, etc. etc.

    If you do not understand the reasoning, want to know more, or you're just not satisfied with the way I handle this PM an admin, I personally can't really help you any further.

  16. #16
    cool montage bro

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    It's not just about that.



    There's a bunch of reasons for me to keep threads like this, it's absolutely not about playing favorites. Vanguards' thread is the same. For example; they update them regularly and even if they don't do it exclusively to help the players and the community they are still extremely skilled players who have a lot to show and "teach if you will others, they don't ask for subscribes or likes, they don't (directly) promote other websites, they are careful and always bare in mind that there is a thin line between this and advertising, etc. etc.

    If you do not understand the reasoning, want to know more, or you're just not satisfied with the way I handle this PM an admin, I personally can't really help you any further.
    Thanks for keeping my thread open Obelodalix. I answer every single question people ask me here to help out the community as well. It's not all about 'advertising' youtube, I try to give back. I also add tutorials on every other video and I think that my content could help on these forums.

    @Thanks review, glad you liked it!

    For today's video, I bring you guys a restoration druid 1 shot macro. I hit extremely hard with this, so I hope you enjoy it!

  18. #18
    awesome videos hotted, keep up the good work!

  19. #19
    just wondering, whats your thoughts on current stat priority for moonkins? I'm running LSDv2, up to 1965 rating started today. 95% of teams (100% above 1500) are KFC of some description, and our only losses (25:7 win ratio) are against warrior/druid/BM hunter. I'm currently prioritising hit (spirit) > int/pvp power > resilience > crit > haste=mastery. I'm trying to prioritise crit over haste and mastery (only gemming resilience due to BM/warrior sick burst), but I'm not sure that's the best way to go at the moment.

    Also weapon enchants? elemental one is a bit bad, windsong never procs, so I've gone back to power torrent until jade Spirit is available on my server.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkabela View Post
    just wondering, whats your thoughts on current stat priority for moonkins? I'm running LSDv2, up to 1965 rating started today. 95% of teams (100% above 1500) are KFC of some description, and our only losses (25:7 win ratio) are against warrior/druid/BM hunter. I'm currently prioritising hit (spirit) > int/pvp power > resilience > crit > haste=mastery. I'm trying to prioritise crit over haste and mastery (only gemming resilience due to BM/warrior sick burst), but I'm not sure that's the best way to go at the moment.

    Also weapon enchants? elemental one is a bit bad, windsong never procs, so I've gone back to power torrent until jade Spirit is available on my server.
    It honestly depends on what kind of teams you are having issues with. At one point during last season I ran with over 5300 resilience. If you see that you are fighting a kfc, wear max resil! As far as stats i believe you are gemming the right way for your setup as long as you are getting the first dot breakpoint with haste.
    Windsong was really good on beta. I think it might be bugged on live :/


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •