Deleted

How do you get to the Dread Wastes?

Hey all,

This might seem like a rather stupid question but... How did you get into the Dread Wastes? I got to lvl 89, did all the quest lines in Townlong Steppes except for "Mistlurkers in the Sumprushes" and "Tai Ho's Investigation", which I'm near the end. Yet, I have no quest directing me to the Dread Wastes... I've visited all the previous quest hubs in the area and couldn't find it. Does anyone remember where it is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say finish up those two quests. They could very well be the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Well, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say finish up those two quests. They could very well be the link.
    They're secondary quests. One would assume the main quest is the one that actually directs you to the next area.. But I guess I don't have much choice...

---------- Post added 2012-09-28 at 12:27 AM ----------

I've found it.

For anyone with the same issue: The quest is given by a member of the Shado-pan inside your faction city in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Also, don't waste time running to the wall, once you get the quest the flightpath is unlocked for you.