Building an Office Computer <$300

This computer would be for work. No games needed or anything, just OS install & word processing and the like. My work files are stored on a cloud server.

Right now I have a build that is $200. I can go up to $300 but only if I it is to add better quality parts.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Celeron G540 2.5GHz Dual-Core Processor ($49.98 @ NCIX US)
    Motherboard: ASRock H61M-DGS Micro ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($44.99 @ Amazon)
    Memory: Kingston 2GB (1 x 2GB) DDR3-1333 Memory ($7.99 @ NCIX US)
    Storage: OCZ Vertex Series 30GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($34.99 @ Newegg)
    Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 MicroATX Mini Tower Case ($34.99 @ Amazon)
    Power Supply: Logisys 350W Micro ATX Power Supply ($24.98 @ Newegg)
    Total: $197.92
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

even with no games and cloud servers, I'd be hesitant to run a 30 GB SSD. Assuming no hibernation file or just about anything else that might cause your OS to take up space, you're looking at ~16 GB. I'd consider going to 60 GB from the same manufacturer for only $15 more to be safe

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820227811

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiah View Post
    even with no games and cloud servers, I'd be hesitant to run a 30 GB SSD. Assuming no hibernation file or just about anything else that might cause your OS to take up space, you're looking at ~16 GB. I'd consider going to 60 GB from the same manufacturer for only $15 more to be safe

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820227811
    I appreciate the link because I really like the SSD. However, I will add that I would be running XP Pro SP3. I currently run it on a 30GB partition of my macbook pro with no problems.