Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    my old guild got no RF
    but we all had a nice time playing 25 player on Teamspeak,
    but in fakt. they server they are on is ravencrash on there is que time for like 2-4 hours
    now i have mov'd server to frostwisper

We got realm first mage, realm first archaeology, and realm first Working Better as a Team.

What I find interesting is most of the realm first profs went to one guild, because they worked on each prof individually. However, we worked as a team to ensure we got all profs done, so were rewarded with the guild achievement. In my opinion, we got the best realm first achievement.

Got realm first 90 (me, a hunter) along with priest warrior shaman druid. Not sure on professions (didn't pay attention)

1, me. I got RF 600 Archeology.

NO RFs !!!!!

There was a guy on our guild who just narrowly missed out on realm first, the guy who beat him to it was the same class as well, so he missed out on that as well. He must have been devastated, I'm sure.

We got 5.

DK
    Mage
    Warlock
    Tailor

My guild had a few realm first "This helicopter quest is shit, can't believe I stayed up late for this crap, I'm going to bed" that took place around 12:05.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    My guild had a few realm first "This helicopter quest is shit, can't believe I stayed up late for this crap, I'm going to bed" that took place around 12:05.
    My girlfriend and I leveled together (pally and hunter), we got past the helicopter quest after about 30 mins, then couldn't parachute from the airship (our characters kneeled then just stayed there) then world server crashed for about 10 mins. We didn't wait it out, we just went to bed at that point, woke up 6 hours later and started leveling. We were only about 2 hours behind realm first, even having gone to bed for 6 hours.

Naturally the only noteworthy raiding guild on Lightbringer-US, Eternal Reign, got most of the realm firsts for classes and professions. There were a couple that went to other guilds, and I think only 1 went to Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

I took Server First Paladin from the two raiding guilds on Anachronos-EU that had every other Server First achievement. Guild got 1, mine ;p. The only other Paladin that was close (20% off) was pretty cool about it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    One, realm first Rogue.

A la moi : D
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Realm first every class except warlock.
    And realm first 90 overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

15+ Year Old Account
    Our GM got realm first Hunter.

Every single class realm first (except Monk and Hunter) were from the exact same Guild, the best raiding guild on our server. Our server is shit, and they transferred to it back in Cata, and have been leading everything ever since. Oddly enough, I didn't see a single hunter leveling from their guild.

Another joke, the second best guild on our server (were the best until the above guild transfered) got every single profession realm first. Apparently they knew they couldn't beat the best guild for class realm firsts, and all went for profession realm firsts.

That's low pop servers for you.