Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Darkmoon Cards - Pandaria edition.

Hey everyone.

I've recently gained 600 points in Inscription and each night I've been making a Darkmoon Card, so far I have got the following:

Ace of Cranes

Two of Tigers

Eight of Serpents

And I have no idea how much to sell them for.

I was hoping we could get a thread up of what card you guys sell and how much for!

(All of these are on Twisting Nether EU, feel free to poke me if you need one )

I have been putting them up for 10k each. Others have put theirs for up to 35k but I dont see those selling anytime soon. Since you have to mill the Starlight Ink rather than also being able to trade for it, I doubt a deck completion is close to happening so I doubt people will be buying all that much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    And I have no idea how much to sell them for.
    Uhm, check your AH?

Deleted
    Hai,

i have got:

Ace of Cranes
    Seven of Cranes
    Seven of Ox

Iam gonna go for the deck trink and sell it imo. Id think that will be more gold at the start of the expansion.They are selling like 8-12k atm but imo thats too high price for an card.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only card that was up on my AH last night was the 8 of serpents...for 59k....

So far I have gotten

2x 5 of cranes

3 of tigers.

Those trinkets will be sold for atleast 50k right? considering how OP they are

Quote Originally Posted by amherian View Post
    Those trinkets will be sold for atleast 50k right? considering how OP they are
    at least 50k, but probably more. So far there have been some boe epics on the AH and they are being listed on my realm for 60k.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    at least 50k, but probably more. So far there have been some boe epics on the AH and they are being listed on my realm for 60k.
    If you can manage to put together a complete deck before this DMF than the sky is the limit for what someone would probably pay for it depending on server pop. I seriously doubt asking over 100k would not be out of the ballpark.

Im basically trying to do the same, but I have 2 scribes (85 alt that I made for it, and then leveled it on my main for the weapon/trinkets) Ive got ace, three, and seven of oxen, four and eight of cranes, eight of serpents, and six of tigers I believe (not really sure lol.) If anyone plays on frostmane US, and needs anything, aside from tiger, Im willing to trade for tiger cards. Ill hopefully be able to build at least one deck before the next DMF.
    Last edited by Conatzer; 2012-09-29 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Awful memory, fixed card numbers

10+ Year Old Account
    I play on Khadgar (horde) and am looking for fellow scribes to collaborate with. I currently have 3-5 cards of each deck /who xtra to find me ingame for further details.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

ace of serpent x4 and 8
    8 of ox
    4 of crane x2 (bought one for 2k gold in AH SNIPED!!) and 8 of crane
    1 3 8 of tiger

and yes its me and my guild mates(officers mostly) and i have 3 scribes on alts :P]

btw does anyone can confirm when we can trade normal inks to rare ones?? i have about 400 normal inks to be converted soon hopefully :P
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2012-09-30 at 12:06 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Damn this is easy money, gotta get another two scribes on alts today

e: But should I save the cards for deck trinket and sell it or just sell the cards?
    Last edited by Guuggel; 2012-09-30 at 01:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guuggel View Post
    Damn this is easy money, gotta get another two scribes on alts today

e: But should I save the cards for deck trinket and sell it or just sell the cards?
    I'd say sell as cards. Or if you're rich enough, buy whatever missing pieces you need, and complete the deck. Decks on my realm (Twisting Nether - EU) are going for about 100k at the moment...

Are all the cards of the same rarity or are some more rare than others?

I am putting together a Crane deck for myself by buying cards from the AH. I am still missing 6 of Cranes, but have never even seen this one, and my WTBs on Trade have also been unsuccesful. Other cards, such as 4 or 5 of Cranes seem more common .

I know, RNG is RNG, but I thought I could ask. I have no scribe, so beyond buying one Darkmoon trinket at the start of each expansion I know nothing about them.

What would be the best way of getting together a whole deck if you want the trinket? I do have one scribe and lots of herbs, but I feel like the starlight ink is going to be a bitch... but I guess just making dem cards and trading is the best way to go about it - though I do have like 4 weeks until our guild will get started with the raiding (gm out of the country for 4 weeks... good timing bro...), so maybe I'll just wait and buy cards when the price has gone down a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    What would be the best way of getting together a whole deck if you want the trinket? I do have one scribe and lots of herbs, but I feel like the starlight ink is going to be a bitch...
    Not anymore. From this week's reset you'll be able to trade Starlight for Dreams, so prices will drop a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    What would be the best way of getting together a whole deck if you want the trinket? I do have one scribe and lots of herbs, but I feel like the starlight ink is going to be a bitch... but I guess just making dem cards and trading is the best way to go about it - though I do have like 4 weeks until our guild will get started with the raiding (gm out of the country for 4 weeks... good timing bro...), so maybe I'll just wait and buy cards when the price has gone down a bit.
    If you only have 1 scribe you will only be able to make 1 card a day since you need Scroll of Wisdom which you can only get from your daily research.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leobald View Post
    Are all the cards of the same rarity or are some more rare than others?

I am putting together a Crane deck for myself by buying cards from the AH. I am still missing 6 of Cranes, but have never even seen this one, and my WTBs on Trade have also been unsuccesful. Other cards, such as 4 or 5 of Cranes seem more common .

I know, RNG is RNG, but I thought I could ask. I have no scribe, so beyond buying one Darkmoon trinket at the start of each expansion I know nothing about them.
    It really is RNG. Have a look on the Neutral AH. I snatched a few cards up for as little as 2000g.

Deleted
    Can we have any agreement on how each deck ranks up and relative pricing?

As one of the busiest scribes of my realm - which is one of the highest populated ones in EU - my prices (on which decks actually sell without to much troubles) are:

Serpents 60-80 k
    Tigers 60-80 k
    Cranes 50-60 k
    Oxen (after buff) 40-50 k but it might go higher tonight i ll have to wait and see. Saved mine and stacked up also sicec i saw the buff coming.

You can sell your decks a bit higher also but imo its just to much trouble and tbh the price i sell give me a tremendous profit margin anyway.

How i determine if i sell for 60 or 80 depends on the buyer (to someone that buys 3 trinkets combined i make better prices ofc, to guilds mass buying same etc etc), Ah prices and how many decks are avlable in total in the martek at the time. The important thing is to keep your decks moving, keep selling all the tie basically a bit up or a bit down doesnt matter.

And buy all the good deals you can find. I see a serpent deck on trade for 55 k? i instant buy it and resell for 70. I see a tiger cheap? Same thing.
    Last edited by MarizzaDraenor; 2012-10-09 at 01:32 PM.