Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    hey just be glad he isnt like Doom Lord Kazzak, and can be griefed by deliberately dieing
    Kazzak was covered by anti-griefing rules that clearly stated this was griefing. Sha doesn't really have anything like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Kazzak was covered by anti-griefing rules that clearly stated this was griefing. Sha doesn't really have anything like it.
    You can't honestly believe despawning a boss repeatedly is not griefing?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    You can't honestly believe despawning a boss repeatedly is not griefing?
    Half of the time I'm not even sure why he is despawning - but that's not the point anyway. Comparing SoA with Kazzak doesn't work, since the latter had pretty clear description of "what is griefing", as in "suiciding to heal the boss". Here, it's more general and that's always harder to prove.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Half of the time I'm not even sure why he is despawning - but that's not the point anyway. Comparing SoA with Kazzak doesn't work, since the latter had pretty clear description of "what is griefing", as in "suiciding to heal the boss". Here, it's more general and that's always harder to prove.
    Having seen what people on high pop realms are capable of, there's actually very little room for doubt. On our kill last night, there was not a single person near any obstruction or obstacle. On the other attempts, there was. To me, that's cut & dry.