Deleted

World boss looting system confirmation

Hey guys,

So for someone who has killed the boss, how does the looting work exactly? Are all drops personal like LFR, or can you put master looter on & give out loot this way. If it's the former, would you get more loot by taking less people?

Cheers

World bosses drop LFR quality gear with loot being assigned in LFR fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    World bosses drop LFR quality gear with loot being assigned in LFR fashion.
    World Bosses drop Ilvl 496. That's well above LFR quality.

At least looting works the same way as LFR.

How about loot lockouts? Someone told me Sha of Anger has one, but to compensate for the lack of a loot lockout, Galleon actually doesn't have a loot lock out.

Confirm/deny?
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    How about loot lockouts? Someone told me Sha of Anger has one, but to compensate for the lack of a loot lockout, Galleon actually doesn't have a loot lock out.

Confirm/deny?
    You can only receive the Cache from the Sha 1 time a week I believe. I was told that, he wasn't 100% sure and I was questing when it spawned the 2nd time. Joined, killed again and got no cache so I can confirm the Sha is 1 Cache a week looted, dunno about Gelleon.

Quote Originally Posted by Razirm View Post
    You can only receive the Cache from the Sha 1 time a week I believe. I was told that, he wasn't 100% sure and I was questing when it spawned the 2nd time. Joined, killed again and got no cache so I can confirm the Sha is 1 Cache a week looted, dunno about Gelleon.
    I'm pretty sure the Sha's cache will only ever contain gold. Most of my guildies reportedly had the loot put straight into their inventories as the boss died. (which is basically how LFR works too)
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Anyone know if you can loot from Galleon multiple times per week? I'm guessing not but IDK
    We are recruiting!
    Full Spectrum - Alleria
    www.fullspectrumguild.com
    Skilled Players with Work and Families
    WoW Insider Interview

Deleted
    You can loot multiple times from Galleon if you use the charm at least. (my guildie had a chest first time, used charm 2nd time and got a ring) don't think you can without using greater charms

Quote Originally Posted by Oatz View Post
    Anyone know if you can loot from Galleon multiple times per week? I'm guessing not but IDK
    Yes you can. On different servers, just like we did. Of course if Galleon is still up on your server. We stopped at several aattempts as loot chances are very low, bag contains mostly 20-ish gold.
    Last edited by Ferocity; 2012-09-28 at 11:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    Yes you can. On different servers, just like we did. Of course if Galleon is still up on your server. We stopped at several aattempts as loot chances are very low, bag contains mostly 20-ish gold.
    You killed it on your server, then on another, and got a bag both times? Have you tried this with Sha?

Deleted
    If this helps, I just killed Galleon the second time this week and I got a bag of gold, so I presume you can still get extra drops from him. Haven't tried killing the Sha a second time this week yet.

Deleted
    Seemed they fixed it in hotfixes today