Need Insight Please!

I got a new custom made desktop computer last year for Christmas. At first, the computer worked great for what I wanted, although it never really ran 25 mans well.

Windows 7 Professional
    Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X2 550 Processor 3.10 GHz
    RAM: 4.00 GB
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 210

I really want to upgrade my computer to run the expansion well and was wondering what is the best way to go about it? I don't want to spend more than about 100 dollars. Is there any way to make it work? Please let me know. Thank you.

Deleted
    First thing to do is see if your motherboard supports unlocking dormant cores because there is a chance you could have a stable x3 or even x4 locked away in that CPU. Second thing is to spend your $100 on an AMD 7750 GPU which will runn on any PoS power supply and be more than enough with inclusion of your CPU to handle WoW on high settings @1080p.

How can I check if my motherboard supports unlocking dormant cores? And what does that mean?

---------- Post added 2012-09-28 at 10:19 AM ----------

Also, any chance you could send me a link to the card you are talking about?

---------- Post added 2012-09-28 at 10:23 AM ----------

And one more thing, would a GeForce GT 430 Video Card which is 60 dollars do the job as well?

15+ Year Old Account
    $100 isn't going to get you much of a performance increase with that machine
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right