View Poll Results: Zombots vs Death cult aliens

Voters
7. This poll is closed
  • Zombots

3 42.86%
  • Death Cult Aliens

4 57.14%

Zombots vs Death cult aliens.

Zombots: Zombies enhanced with cybernetic implants, robotic limbs, and steel grafted too their skin/bones ( any combination of these enhancements, but not necessarily all of these enhancements at once.)

Death Cult Aliens: A race of aliens who worship death above all else, they are able to convert most other alien life-forms into lifeless thralls, including there own kind, and have access to superior technology. Incredibly war-like race. Think WH40K Necrons, but more fleshy and a large variety of races.

I throw this question to the forums. Which of these enemies would be most intimidating to encounter in a dark survival horror game. ( talking classic survival horror, not RE5 survival horror)

Are we working under the assumption that the zombies are modified to be able to zombify aliens?

And looking at those two options it kind of looks like it'd be the death cult aliens who make the cyber-zombies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Death Cult that seems like a rip off of the Borg.

Zombots seems meh, but I'm sick of zombie games.

15+ Year Old Account
    tough call, is this for a game you're involved in?

Deleted
    I think the Death Cult Aliens could be more dangerous, they seem to have a lot more of arsenal and tech than the Zombots.