Poll: 24 year old dating 12 year old, ok or not?

Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    Where do you see that his having sex with a 12 year old?? Where?? are you so god damn stupid that you cant read?.. When you look out your window, do you see communists and nazi's all over the place? Is that why you have an assault riffle? or is it to make up for the lack of brain?..... Its increadible how you americans always blow things out of poportions. Maybe that got something to do with your crime rates. Ah sorry i forgot your country is so frigging awesome. You almost got free health care, you all most get paid for taking an education, your allmost ranked above frigging Guatamala when it comes to being happy, you almost never sentence inocent people to death, but hey thats okay with your average american mentality. A few wrongs is okay if the majority is right.
    Great rant. Too bad I'm Canadian, chucklefuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    Great rant. Too bad I'm Canadian, chucklefuck.
    lulz pwned
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    Let me guess, your from the place where you need assault riffles to feel secure?, a place where people in 2012 are still debating whatever abortion is alright? If gay people should have rights to get married.

People of your country is almost lacking the same mental developement as the sad places in the middle east.
    thats right you know the country that could kick your country's ass in a heart beat and not even break a sweat, and make you its bitch

I won't lie, physically, she could pass for like 16ish. Asian's typically look the same for a broad range of years and then suddenly at like 40 the years stack on. Her cheek bones will probably be more pronounced later, but until then it's not like he's dating someone who looks like a kid.. On a different not though, about her age, I don't know, 12 is just under "barely understandable" imo cuz I wud think an 18-21 year old could MAYBE find interest in a 14-16 year old, but 12... damn man... whatever, I mean they both got money, I imagine happiness is easier to find when their life is already set.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

asian culture: check
    age difference: check

nothing new, nothing really that bad. common in north america? no.. then again, girls as early as , what do you know, 12 years old are already having sex in the states some getting pregnant... so at least she got herself someone "decent"? i dunno.

Disturbing.

That beach picture could have been so cute if they were siblings. Anyway, back on topic...that's seriously just wrong. 12 is still a child's age and that guy should be ashamed of himself for pursuing her. Her I can't blame so much because she's a kid. It's a shame because he's pretty attractive in my eyes. Too bad he's a creeper.

effeminate 24 yr old popstar makes a declaration of love?

thats every 12 yr old girl's dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Not nessecarily, if they're hes into her and shes into him but they're not doing anything untill the appropriate age, he can't be labeled as a pedophile. I had a friend that was 13 who had a boyfriend that was 19, ( y i had weird friends) but technically he should be a pedophile too
    though no one sees him as one. i don't know what it is exactly, but even my friends mother found it ok
    No, he would technically be seen as one. Pedophelia is having a sexual attraction to those below a certain age. And not doing anything sexual does not mean that illegal actions were not done by the 19 year old. For example, naked pictures would be illegal for him to have or see.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

If it were meant to be, they'd sever contact for 6 years and then discuss marriage. I bet her perspective changes by then. Unless all she wants is money/to be a groupie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Not nessecarily, if they're hes into her and shes into him but they're not doing anything untill the appropriate age, he can't be labeled as a pedophile. I had a friend that was 13 who had a boyfriend that was 19, ( y i had weird friends) but technically he should be a pedophile too
    though no one sees him as one. i don't know what it is exactly, but even my friends mother found it ok
    Do not confuse a pedophile with a child molester. Pedophilia refers so the sexual interest, studies suggest that (surprise, surprise) there are a lot more pedophiles than actual child molesters. Kind of like how, when homosexuality was not socially accepted, many people were "in the closet" (and no, I don't equate homosexuality to pedophilia, it just made a decent analogy for the sake of discussion).

Anywho, on topic: I think it is weird, going by my above clarification, this guy can be classified as a pedophile. Also, what kind of emotional development (as someone already said before) can anyone expect the girl to have? In the coming four years, a LOT can change. Having said all that, my personal opinion on the matter, as long as they really don't enter a formal relationship yet and really DO wait until she's of age? Then I guess there is no real issue here.

It's weird, yeah. But if they don't cross the line - nothing to see here, folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    There's this concept called "fun." I know it's foreign to most of the people on this forum, but perhaps you should look into it; there's a school of thought that suggests it's integral to why people play games.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. This is not ok. She is 12... My younger sisters are 12 and i wouldn't be ok with them having a boyfriend not matter what age he was.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

10+ Year Old Account
    Look . He's obviously building up a future ... she's a teenage model that will be a super model in some years ... and he's got that already in his love .
    All jokes aside if they truly love each other and they don't do anything inappropriate then ... let them have fun ...
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    Women mature faster.

Rather him than a 12 year old boy, huh.

Although i doubt this will last, there are chances. Why say no so hastily. Also hurray at people calling him pedophile. You dont have to be mentally ill to do things like these.

With all honesty, it's alright.
    100 and a few years ago if you asked someone if women should be allowed to vote, they would laugh at your face.
    Go back 6 decades or so, and you would find that most people didn't like afro-americans, and would look you in disgust when asked to share the same seat or water fountain of a black man or woman.

Society changes its values periodically with it's own logic and reasoning.
    Although I can't quite imagine (or support) a future where the politics and the people themselves will defend the right to "love" minors, it certainly is plausible.
    I mean, just look at this thread or those news.
    There is absolutly nothing you can do about it, and it's happening right now.

Maybe 10 years from now, it will become more common, and people will simply accept it more freely.
    Who knows?

Given the crazy reactions that people her age have to Justin Beiber, I have doubts that it's actually love rather than simply being starstruck. Don't think she'll feel quite the same way when she's actually of age.

With that said, it's not particularly exploitative if she's throwing herself at him. People like him don't pursue people of this age, people of this age pursue people like him. She'll either snap out of it in the future or she won't, and either way, she'll be free to do what she wants then and now.
    Last edited by Eats Compost; 2012-09-29 at 06:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Looks at poll well hello western world!
    I'm going to guess you are a creppy loli lover thats why you made this crap post.

----------

On topic: he will leave the girl when she is 15 and doesn't look like a loli anymore.

Creepy, but honestly this sort of thing has been more common throughout human history than uncommon. It is only within our recent modern social constructs that we have made turned it into taboo. Of course we have done this for understandable reasons, and I am not justifying pedophilia what-so-ever. If their relationship is completely non-sexual (including conversation), then what can you do really. Although it is highly unlikely, perhaps his love is completely without lust.
    Last edited by Recursiv; 2012-09-29 at 06:48 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    12 is too young. 12 year girls are basically preteen lol. If she was 15 or 16, which means shes well into her teens, body is developed etc, I wouldnt care.

This is probably a publicity stunt or something. If not, he should be in jail or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Imbashiethz View Post
    12 is too young. 12 year girls are basically preteen lol. If she was 15 or 16, which means shes well into her teens, body is developed etc, I wouldnt care.

This is probably a publicity stunt or something. If not, he should be in jail or something.
    He shouldn't be in jail for having feelings, no matter how socially unacceptable they are, for another person. If he committed a crime, or perhaps took away her child-innocence (or at least the parts of it that are left after TV, radio, etc.. are done with her) with inappropriate conversations or physical behavior than that'd be something else.