Thread: stats weights

Deleted

stats weights

Hi All,

Seeing as shadowcraft is not functioning anymore, i am going back to basics, however i am struggling to find a 'common' stat weights, i have looked on EJ, wow reforger and Mr robot, all seem to give different stat weights.... so who is right ??

I play assassination spec currently with Combat OS, so gearing up slowly to prepare for raids etc,

All i really need to understand is what stat should i try to get to for Hit :

Hit
    Expertise
    Haste
    mastery
    Crit

Haste, crit and mastery I am guessing are the ones you can play around with however assume you need to do this once you get a certain number for hit and expertise.

If anyone has run the numbers and knows that would be great.

Apologise up front if this has been posted already... i tried to search but failed....

Fivedogs - Azjol-nerub

Simcraft

To get the very best of results, always up to date for YOUR gear/talents/glyphs, use Simcraft

Another way to go is to use the addon Pawn. It's default stat weights for the different classes/specs are pulled from WoWHead. This would work for leveling/generic stat weights.
    Last edited by cfmcghee; 2012-10-01 at 07:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowcraft does work, not the web site but the pearl "app". If you use Win, you will need a perl interpreter and get the source. I think the link is either on this forum or on EJ.
    My Rogue

Veni, vidi, vici.

I like MoP now c: