Daily Quests for Gear

Is there anywhere to do dailies other than Dread Wastes (Klaxxi), Valley of Eternal Blossoms (Golden Lotus), Townlong Steppes (Shadow Pan). Am i missing one of the hubs? The August Celestials are where?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Is there anywhere to do dailies other than Dread Wastes (Klaxxi), Valley of Eternal Blossoms (Golden Lotus), Townlong Steppes (Shadow Pan). Am i missing one of the hubs? The August Celestials are where?
    August Celestials open up after you get revered with the Golden Lotus.

If you watched the cut scene where the white tiger opens the gate to Vale of the eternal Blossoms in Kun'Lai, they are basically sending you to halt the progress of the Mogu threat. So I'd guess they want you to prove your self first before they trust you with more delicate matters.

shado-pan and august celestials arent unlocked until you hit revered or exalted with the golden lotus

Thanks for info! So i just have Klaxxi and Golden Lotus to do everyday and that's it for gear until I'm exalted to get the other hubs? Also, Black Prince Rep; Is everyone else just AEing the shit out of everything in Valley of Eternal Blossoms for rep? Or is there a faster way to raise his rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Thanks for info! So i just have Klaxxi and Golden Lotus to do everyday and that's it for gear until I'm exalted to get the other hubs? Also, Black Prince Rep; Is everyone else just AEing the shit out of everything in Valley of Eternal Blossoms for rep? Or is there a faster way to raise his rep.
    Basically yeah. Its a nice place to do it cause you get a chance at Skyshard .

I got 2 already

You also can do the Order of the Cloud Serpent in the Jade Forest if you're interested in getting the Cloud Serpent mounts.