Deleted

I have a big problem with Nvidia 525M :( (WoW)

I haven't received any good responose from the official (EU) forum, so I thought, that maybe you can help me mmo champion ; )

I've updated my drivers for Nvidia GT525M and my recommended settings went from High to FAIR. Can someone explain my why is it like this? For the record, my old drivers (268.30) are from Dell website and the latest one from Nvidia website (306.23) I also want to say, that after update I had a huge fps drop in stormwind (about 20 fps) but in Pandaria I had about 48-60 fps . I've changed my drivers from 306.23 to 268.30, cause I'm not sure what am I supposed to do.

Update...

I've updated my drivers to 285.62 and everything is working OK, but the only problem I have is that I still have a HUGE fps drop in Stormwind and I'ts very annoying. I never had a problem like this before. In Pandaria I have about 45-70 fps, in Stormwind 70 fps that drops to 15-20 when I'm moving/ flying. The weird thing is that I also can't use Void Storage and I can't use X button to close the Void Storage menu.

Next Update...

I've installed 296.10 but I have the same problem that I had before, my recommended settings went from High to Fair. I've switched back to 285.62.
    Oh, and yes, my global settings in Nvidia Control Panel are changed to High-performance NVIDIA processor.

My computer is Dell Inspiron 15R N5110

---------- Post added 2012-09-28 at 09:45 PM ----------

No one?

More info:

It's so laggy in Stormwind that It's even hard for me to play
    When MoP came out, There were hundreds of people on the airship (in Stormwind) and I had about 10-20 fps but it was STABLE and not laggy at all. I know that it's not my hardware fault, because it was repaired about 3-4 weeks ago. On the latest drivers I have no problem with playing GTA IV on medium/high, but like I said, WoW is not working propertly with drivers that are above 285.62. In Pandaria in crowded places I have stable 40 fps. I really need a solution for this.

I even made a clean installation of Windows 7 (64bit) and like I said my global settings in Nvidia Control Panel are changed to High-performance NVIDIA processor, but with the drivers above 285.62 WoW is changing my recommended settings from High to Fair (which I think in this case, that WoW is not using my GT525M but instead my Intel HD 3000).

I've just installed the latest chipset INF and now I'm trying to install nvidia 301.42 drivers, maybe after this it will be ok.
    Last edited by mmoc6d385a55de; 2012-09-28 at 08:34 PM.