Reputation / Daily Quest list?

Does anyone know of something like a list of all daily quest hubs? I'm just beginning the massive reputation ground and it's a bit daunting, mostly because I don't where the daily quest hubs are or even what factions are associated with which zones. Maybe someone who has done all the exploring can just post where I can find hubs for each faction? I'd appreciate it! I realize some factions don't open until other's have been raised to a certain point, which dailies can be done by a fresh 90 and which require other factions first? Thanks!

When you first hit level 90, you should find daily quests at the following locations:

Golden Lotus - Golden Pagoda - Vale of Eternal Blossoms
    Order of the Cloud Serpent - The Arborteum - Jade Forest
    The Tillers - Halfhill - Valley of the Four Winds
    The Anglers - Angler's Wharf - Krasarang Wilds
    Klaxxi - Klaxxi'Ves - Dread Wastes

Once you get the Revered with Golden Lotus, you can open up August Celestials and Shado-pan.

August Celestials will be at the Four Temples around Pandaria (breadcrumb from Faction Capital in Pandaria)
    Shado-pan will be at the Shado-pan Garrison in Townlong Steppes and other places (Breadcrumb from Faction Capital in Pandaria)

Unless I'm greatly mistaken, it will take roughly two weeks to get to Revered with the Golden Lotus (which is too long in my opinion).
    "Let's get one thing straight. This is not a cheerocracy. I am the cheertator here. I make the cheercisions, and I will deal with the cheeronsequences. Now, if there are no more cheeruptions, we can cheertinue. Thank you."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    When you first hit level 90, you should find daily quests at the following locations:

Golden Lotus - Golden Pagoda - Vale of Eternal Blossoms
    Order of the Cloud Serpent - The Arborteum - Jade Forest
    The Tillers - Halfhill - Valley of the Four Winds
    The Anglers - Angler's Wharf - Krasarang Wilds
    Klaxxi - Klaxxi'Ves - Dread Wastes

Once you get the Revered with Golden Lotus, you can open up August Celestials and Shado-pan.

August Celestials will be at the Four Temples around Pandaria (breadcrumb from Faction Capital in Pandaria)
    Shado-pan will be at the Shado-pan Garrison in Townlong Steppes and other places (Breadcrumb from Faction Capital in Pandaria)

Unless I'm greatly mistaken, it will take roughly two weeks to get to Revered with the Golden Lotus (which is too long in my opinion).
    This is exactly the info I was looking for, thanks very much!