View Poll Results: The most badass race if they actually existed?

Voters
685. This poll is closed
  • Orc

125 18.25%
  • Tauren

51 7.45%
  • Dwarf

49 7.15%
  • Blood elf

38 5.55%
  • Worgen

74 10.80%
  • Troll

49 7.15%
  • Goblin

17 2.48%
  • Draenei

32 4.67%
  • Undead

124 18.10%
  • Gnome

34 4.96%
  • Night elf

33 4.82%
  • Pandaren

59 8.61%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    undead

fought and died (or plagued) for their country
    raised
    continued to fight for it after they were freed

now THATS dedication!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Pre-Cataclysm Night Elves. Pained in ToW was a good example of what they are and should still be like.
    Completely obliterated?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frioz View Post
    To me, my good screaming man, that just shows the mogu are incredibly stupid. As to your panda, each time I see one, I can't help it but think of the real pandas, who are really just giant sloths.
    Actually you giant FOOL, the panda is in general a fairly chilled out bear, not a sloth, but despite being chilled has been known to maul the shit out of humans who 'irritate' them.

Deleted
    Biased poll is biased. HUMANS!

10+ Year Old Account
    worgen

we rip u to shreds and enjoy said shreds with tea

Naga are the most badass race out of all races !

Tauren.

But my first pic would have to be the model (if this was ever a race) procced from the old ZG fist weapons Thekal's Grasp and Arlokk's Grasp. http://www.wowhead.com/item=19910#.

And the female model is current in game if you engaged High Priestess Kilnara.

Draenei would be if they weren't completely sissified from their original concept. That being Eredar. Yes they were retconned, I'm talking about before that,
    Last edited by Wazooty; 2013-01-15 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    Draenei would be if they were completely sissified from their original concept. That being Eredar. Yes they were retconned, I'm talking about before that,
    Agree with that sentiment all the way. I'm not sure if it's their quasi-Colossus from X-Men accents or just the fact they haven't done anything at all since BC, but how the hell did they drop the ball with Draenei so much? They should just turn them into Eredar and give you the chance to be a warlock at this point and make them Neutral; that's the only way I'd even roll one at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead are the most sinister, I don't know about bad-ass. I'd got with orcs for that. Orcs is da biggest and da strongest!

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Completely obliterated?
    No, that's the inevitable end of your miserable undead filth

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Undead are the most sinister, I don't know about bad-ass. I'd got with orcs for that. Orcs is da biggest and da strongest!
    What they have in strength, they lack in intellect. "Me smash, you die!"

Dwarves have the most awesome beards in Warcraft, live inside a mountain, and drink lots of beer. That pretty much settles it. I'm kinda biased because dwarves have been my favorite race in fantasy settings since I started reading Tolkien stuff back in the day.

To be fair and pick a horde race, I'll say Tauren as a close second because they are also awesome.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-01-15 at 05:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to give my vote to the blood elves. They're a break away from traditional fantasy elves that dabble in power that would otherwise label them as insane or suicidal. The race as a whole, in my personal opinion, is a blend of both angels and demons. Both good, evil and everything in between. People following their paths toward certain damnation in the quest to afford salvation for their kingdom.

That's just what I think.