Feral druids wielding daggers: the artifact transmog problem

As you may know there won't be weapon drops in Legion. You will be using and upgrading your artifact during the course of the expansion. I play as feral druid, and noticed that we will now use daggers instead of staves or polearms.
    As many other people I feel quite attached to my character's look and it would be sad if i lost my staff, especially considering that daggers don't fit the class at all. The same happens with other classes as well:
    -Fire mages using a two handed sword
    -Shadow priests using a dagger
    -Warlocks being unable to use swords and off-hands
    etc.

Do you think Blizzard will update the transmog system to make it possible to transmog a pair of daggers or fist weapons to one single staff/polearm or vice versa? Or they will ignore us as they do 99% of the time? Is anyone planning to ask this question during tomorrow's Q&A?
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    As you may know there won't be weapon drops in Legion. You will be using and upgrading your artifact during the course of the expansion. I play as feral druid, and noticed that we will now use daggers instead of staves or polearms.
    As many other people I feel quite attached to my character's look and it would be sad if i lost my staff, especially considering that daggers don't fit the class at all. The same happens with other classes as well:
    -Fire mages using a two handed sword
    -Shadow priests using a dagger
    -Warlocks being unable to use swords and off-hands
    etc.

Do you think Blizzard will update the transmog system to make it possible to transmog a pair of daggers or fist weapons to one single staff/polearm or vice versa? Or they will ignore us as they do 99% of the time? Is anyone planning to ask this question during tomorrow's Q&A?
    It doesn't make sense to do so.

I think Blizzard may upgrade the transmog system so that you can transmogrify an Artifact into any other weapon you can equip, but not any weapon into any other weapon.
    See for example, Warlocks. One of their Artifacts isn't even a weapon, it's a skull that floats near them. There is nothing this could possibly be transformed into.

The Features panel is tomorrow and will almost certainly include changes to Transmogrification, so hopefully we should find out without asking.

Deleted
    I play as feral druid, and noticed that we will now use daggers instead of staves or polearms.
    Blizzard forgot druids cant equip weapons in their off hand.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKingAlexxx View Post
    Artifacts don't care about weapon restrictions.
    Remember, like I said, one of the artifact weapons is literally just a floating skull.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKingAlexxx View Post
    you forget druids used to be able to equip 2 weapons..

Fist Weapons from MC.....

the furry bear paws....

druid weapons....

2 of them....

people asked for Nostalgia...

there getting it.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given all of the weirder artifacts out there (Druids DW fists/daggers, Demo locks having a floating skull, etc...) I'm *guessing* that artifacts will be transmog-able to all weapon types usable by the wielding class. I think something along these lines was mentioned in one of the interviews after Gamescom, but I'm not sure.
    so Warlords of Draenor is /'woɹː.loɹːdz ʌv 'ɖɹæːn.oɹː/.
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    No, we will be wielding an artifact, not "daggers"

We have no idea how that plays into transmog, I very much doubt feral and guardian will be unable to xmog into polearms and staves for an entire expansion.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

10+ Year Old Account
    Still better looking Daggers than the Rogues ones.

Yeah, how could a spec that constantly fights ambidextrously in cat form ever expect to dual wield?

Nope. Druids and spriests are stuck with butter knives for a couple of years.

Artifacts will all cover two slots at once (its the only way the various weapons with no off hand could work, like the skull or priest dagger)

Blizz has already confirmed you can mog artifacts into other weapons.

Ergo, the new transmog system will allow you to mog the SLOT not the specific weapon from now on. Aside from a few exceptions most like. Like tanks needing a shield.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Still better looking Daggers than the Rogues ones.
    Sin's daggers looked solid, and I like the base sub set, not keen on the watery spectral or whatever version though.

The big problem with daggers is that they are slightly noticeable unlike any other kind of weapon. For example if I am used to wielding Black Ice since Cataclysm now I have to conform with two tiny daggers, it's ridiculous. I know that some classes, like the hunter, had their specs changed as well, but they were very similar to each other. The druid specs are totally different.

Deleted
    Felo'melorn is not two-handed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post
    Felo'melorn is not two-handed.
    I think I would die if it were. It's already my favorite artifact. It looks so amazing. But as a two-handed weapon? That would be just perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Is this a thread about a feral druid complaining about the way his weapon looks? That seems quite weird.
    It's a thread about Blizzard binding your character to a single weapon type during an entire expansion. It affects all classes, not just druids. The "druids wielding daggers" title is just an example for easy understanding.