Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    No expert but it seems to me as if our generation has out grown WoW ...for some anyways :/
    i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz-Asus Sabertooth P67 B3 8gb Corsair XMS-3
    EVGA GTX 670 4tw 4gb
    CreativeX-Fi Titanium Pro paired with (Corsair SP2500)
    Corsair HX850
    250gb Samsung 840 ssd
    Silverstone Raven 3

I enjoyed the 85-90 content, that was easily some of the best I've ever experienced in WoW.

The justice point vendors left me scratching my head and wondering why anyone thought that was a good idea and the reputation grind is just not my idea of fun, at least not on multiple characters. I felt like they tried to make alts more appealing in Cata but Mists is not very alt friendly so far (I've no doubt that will change though).

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Yea i'm doing all the quest lines and all the gear I've gotten so far I've got better stuff from the dungeons. It has nothing to do with the gear btw, it's unrewarding because hitting lvl 86,88, and 89 gives you nothing and it such a fucking chore to do. In the old system I'd at least get a talent point. The way it's set up now it's alot of work for a whole lot of nothing.
    That is a very good point. I levelled a druid so my new skill at 87 (symbiosis) was pretty useless since I was questing alone. It did feel like walking in treacle at times. The whole time I was questing I found myself looking forward to being able to fly once more.

There were some fun storylines, the one where the horde scouts tell you what happened in the Jade Forest sticks in my mind, but aside from that it did seem very repetitive. Even the Nesingwary quests seemed particularly uninspired.
    Did you like the above post? How about sending me a dollar? I'd have adverts here but apparently that'd break ToS.

@ContentsMayVary Yea and contentsmayvary is the same guy that said

"I'm really enjoying MoP, so I hope they will produce more of the same!"

"Nah, MoP is definitely better, no doubt." On a post about MMO's

"I don't think you started playing WoW again since then. I think you are lying. I think that you are a GW fan who has quit WoW and is now lying about starting playing it again, just so you can bash it." On another post where a guy stated his opinion on the game

I think we know whats going on here =) this guy attacks anyone who has an opinion on MoP just ignore him. He even goes as far as to make cracks about people who dislike the game in many of his posts

Honestly speaking if you enjoyed Cata more than you enjoy MoP right now by all means don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Things I don't like about MoP:

Scenarios, they're trash.
    Temple of Kotmogu. It's trash.

That's it though!

Not sure why you were expecting innovation. Blizzard hasn't innovated since Wow released in 2005.

@Farora soooo your telling me not to expect some innovation because blizz hasn't done it in 7 years?? ok

dude, how can you say mop is a bad expansion and flame it so hard when you start with "im a huge warcraft fan"? let me guess your a gw2 fanboy now and 15 bucks is too much money for you now? your just one of the many passive agressive haters on all the mmo forums. if your gonna give an opinion stick with your opinion dont contradict it every other sentence. i may be new to the forums but ive been playing ever since bc and each expansion has legite. your opinion on this game just invalid. go away dude.not even going to go any further than that, not worth the time.

I think Blizzard is trying to test several new features and market in the Mists of Pandaria. In the next world of warcraft expansion, I believe that there are many changes for sure. They will be a lot of several new things and features. I think Bllizzard is only used MoP as a market tester. They put pet battle because they want kids to be able to play wow. The important thing I love the most in this expansion is there is no main villian. I can spend hours and hours without reaching the end of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrthomas View Post
    I think Blizzard is trying to test several new features and market in the Mists of Pandaria. In the next world of warcraft expansion, I believe that there are many changes for sure. They will be a lot of several new things and features. I think Bllizzard is only used MoP as a market tester. They put pet battle because they want kids to be able to play wow. The important thing I love the most in this expansion is there is no main villian. I can spend hours and hours without reaching the end of the game.
    Yes, kids are literally unable to play World of Warcraft unless there are pet battles. Think really hard about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Yes, kids are literally unable to play World of Warcraft unless there are pet battles. Think really hard about that.
    Let's not forget that parents are really going to pay this game for their kids, just so they can do pet battles! :')

Agree with the op 100%

i would allso include the whole pandaria looks so dull and boring it makes me cry blood

biggest mistake i did with this expansion was actualy buying it on a whim. gief refund <.<

My complaints.
    1. Monk is a really shitty, awkward class, that seems shoehorned into the game. On top of this, they are currently non-existent in traditional 3v3 and RBG formats.
    2. It would appear Blizzard has truly given up on PVP this time around. I mean, the healing hotfix today made me laugh my ass off.

That's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    My complaints.
    1. Monk is a really shitty, awkward class, that seems shoehorned into the game. On top of this, they are currently non-existent in traditional 3v3 and RBG formats.
    2. It would appear Blizzard has truly given up on PVP this time around. I mean, the healing hotfix today made me laugh my ass off.

That's about it.
    I guess you would rather they're OP for a good half of the expansion so everyone including their mother rolls one, and then QQ about it on the forums when they get nerfed? The expansion is like 2 weeks old and you're already complaining about nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Honestly OP, cataclysm was a god dam mess of an expansion with so many holes and mistakes done to the game, it would have been a miracle to get the game back on track. Mists might not be the paragon of expansions, but its a dam sight better then anything we got in cata.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

What would not be better than cata?
    For me that is not a real argument to be satisfied with... oh, it is better than cata, so stop complaining?
    That is not what paying customers expect from a company whose major thing is wow, now is it?

The only thing I didn't like so far was the "OOKAA DERP" hozen stuff and the Gimmels with their luckidoos or whatever in Kun-Lai. In fact it bloody annoyed me very quickly..

As for the accusation of childishness? Give me a break already. Some zones are pretty dark..Krasarang Wilds, Townlong Steppes, Dread Wastes, the whole insectoid Mantis stuff. There is some scary stuff and I am loving it. Oh yeah..and the scenery IS Epic.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Everyone in entitled to their opinion.

Mine - MoP delivers what I expected. New lands, new story lines, more things to do at max level, and CRZ to being life to dead zones. imho - MoP accomplished all that. So, I'm happy. It is just a game, so I can't really see a reason to get so upset over anything.

Of course, I was not expecting MoP to be a new game. It is still WoW. Expecting it not to be is a bit much imho. I did not expect MoP to be some kind of super awesome rebirth of WoW which was going to bring nostalgic feelings back to life. That is impossible. Yet, it seems like a lot people really thought that for some reason..../shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    My complaints.
    "shitty and awkward" is personal opinion - nothing wrong with that. As for " non-existent in traditional 3v3 and RBG " - well, they are a new class, aren't they? Many, many players level their old mains first and like me will have a monk as alt that just might one day become more. Took me 4 years to now switch to my DK as my first toon to level...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.