Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    o_O so......... I'm guessing that the scenarios, pet battles, new class, new race, new continent, a story that actually doesn't suck, cross-realm zones (yuck), Challenge Modes, real ID grouping, none of these are new features right? Your opinion stinks if you're gonna go all "selective obliviousness" on us (AKA: Only see what you want to see, and ignore the rest)
    Dont want to piss on your chips mate but apart from the pet battles and the terrible addition to scenarios they already done all this in WOTLK and TBC. Challenge modes are just heroic heroics and real id grouping brings you closer to your friends but doesnt change anything in the game. X realm was just a quick fix to low populated servers and to bring WPVP back which i wish they would revert.

  2. #182
    Herald of the Titans naturetauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Born in Sweden, but im going to move away <3
    Posts
    2,739
    Its shit in pvp tbh.

    Im tanking bm hunters dmg in arena until their cds are gone and then my friend one shots the hunters, free ratings. Arena is a fail and its fun to "exploit" it.

    And gotta love n64 character models in a gamecube world.
    OP spells at Ashran? Based on faction population? Yes, WODs gonna be the most awesome expansion ever! Propably gonna hit under 4 million sub mark.

  3. #183
    The OP shouldnt be taken seriously and is opinion is far from honest.

    Take a look at his past posts and u will know where he is coming from.

    denial much? your already getting defensive. But yes having played it SWTOR will put WoW down im sorry but it will =/ resistance is futile just go ahead and cancel your wow account
    You lack credibility OP.

  4. #184
    I am not enjoying it very much and if I could get a refund I'd take it in a heartbeat but not for the reasons you give here, for me it's the mindnumbing questing and the world wich could be awesome because it looks great but everything in it is so insignificant, you don't feel it when every quest can be completed with auto attack while reading a book, that or click this click that and done the leveling for me is a royal pain because of this, I hope I manage to get to 90 though to see the heroics and raiding before deciding if I will keep playing.
    When in doubt, mumble...

  5. #185
    Hmm, i can't get into it either like OP. The pandas are..meh. I don't care about them, i have no interest. There is nothing on them previously in lore as to why we should care about them. Pokemon, it seems okay. Personally i can't get into the new pandaria lore, its like 'help random faction x against guys you never heard of y'. I do miss the over-arching super villian concept. I like my monk well enough, but the game has gotten a bit too easy and repetitive. Same shit different skins. Same grind as always. Professions - not a single thing new that i have seen (i havent seen everything yet) Everything is just a copy from BC. It's like they are going through the motions and not even trying any more. Every expac is fewer and fewer dungeons, the scenarios are very disappointing...its just the same, year after year. Different skins but very similar. I think the best thing they ever did was the old world reboot, there are so many amazing quests in there, its sad that they nerfed XP so much that you are really penalized by staying to do the whole zone (its now impossible to do a old zone without getting grey quests at the end - at least in my experience)

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 05:49 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Dont want to piss on your chips mate but apart from the pet battles and the terrible addition to scenarios they already done all this in WOTLK and TBC. Challenge modes are just heroic heroics and real id grouping brings you closer to your friends but doesnt change anything in the game. X realm was just a quick fix to low populated servers and to bring WPVP back which i wish they would revert.
    Also agree that xrealm is a seriously bad idea. Lets remove all the grp quests and throw a bunch more people in your path so you are continually camping mobs. That will improve your gameplay experience. No, actually it wont, it just pisses me off

  6. #186
    There is some things I liked in this expansion.

    Panda's and pet battle aren't those. I like to raid but feel things in general is pretty dumbed down now. So I quit. Maybe next expansion will be more my style but I am not paying for this one. Feels odd though, have never cancelled once in 7 years before this expansion.

  7. #187
    Pit Lord philefluxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Silicon Highway
    Posts
    2,317
    Wow, if you think Cata was a good expansion but MoP is crap we will never see eye to eye.

  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    There is some things I liked in this expansion.

    Panda's and pet battle aren't those. I like to raid but feel things in general is pretty dumbed down now. So I quit. Maybe next expansion will be more my style but I am not paying for this one. Feels odd though, have never cancelled once in 7 years before this expansion.
    You like to raid, but you played MoP for a couple of weeks and then quit right when the first of 3 raids came out? OK, then...

    edit: Or are you saying you never bought MoP in the first place? In that case, you're offering opinions on an expansion you never played.

  9. #189
    Epic! MrKnubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent View Post
    they didn't even try and make some innovated changes... it's not the same WoW im used to
    These two statements clash. They did make changes, you just don't like them. I think their talent system will work out fine if they provide us with more interesting abilities. For most classes, only the lvl 90 talents are appealing. Why is that? Those are the only ones that actually do damage or healing. The rest is all utility that does little use in PvE.

    Nothing can hold me back!

  10. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by SamR View Post
    You like to raid, but you played MoP for a couple of weeks and then quit right when the first of 3 raids came out? OK, then...

    edit: Or are you saying you never bought MoP in the first place? In that case, you're offering opinions on an expansion you never played.
    You'll be surprised by the amount of people who do lie about their reasons for quitting. Unfortunatly on mmochamp, the general forums are filled with these people.

  11. #191
    @Letsbefair

    LOL This poster should not be taken seriously and his opinion is the one that is far from honest.

    Take a look at his past posts and it will prove that he bad mouths anyone who has an negative opinion on WoW

    "Nevermind the OP i can bet he hasnt played MoP and his credibility and reputation might be well-known to a few by now."

    "He/it doesnt even have the game and yet here he/it is complaining about how bored he/it is about a game he isnt even playing."

    So yep their you have it just ignore him/it he argues with you even when the title of the post is clearly (NEGATIVE OPINIONS) lets be fair i mean amirite?

  12. #192
    I like the new Zones, Raids, Dailies, etc.... However... I am absurdly annoyed that I have an option to run around as a big fat panda bear all day... There are so many many different races to choose from!! A Harpy for example, that would have been tits!! A panda is just unexceptable to me... I get that they are trying to reach a younger crowd... I get that they wanted to make it easier for non pc gamers to transition from console...but seriously a panda just looks stupid on a warbear ... or any other mount for that matter...

  13. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by dazestar8186 View Post
    I like the new Zones, Raids, Dailies, etc.... However... I am absurdly annoyed that I have an option to run around as a big fat panda bear all day... There are so many many different races to choose from!! A Harpy for example, that would have been tits!! A panda is just unexceptable to me... I get that they are trying to reach a younger crowd... I get that they wanted to make it easier for non pc gamers to transition from console...but seriously a panda just looks stupid on a warbear ... or any other mount for that matter...
    And you are perfectly fine with squeaky gnomes, flamboyant blood elves, tauren (cow men), and worgen (werewolves)?
    That, or your entire post is satire. Either or very dumb.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  14. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by dazestar8186 View Post
    I like the new Zones, Raids, Dailies, etc.... However... I am absurdly annoyed that I have an option to run around as a big fat panda bear all day... There are so many many different races to choose from!! A Harpy for example, that would have been tits!! A panda is just unexceptable to me... I get that they are trying to reach a younger crowd... I get that they wanted to make it easier for non pc gamers to transition from console...but seriously a panda just looks stupid on a warbear ... or any other mount for that matter...
    I actually love Pandaren. They look great, gear looks great on them as well and their animations work beautifully.

    I personally don't have any complaints for MoP besides maybe that my server is so completely dead that it's difficult to do much of anything and the economy is totally fucked. Other than that, MoP is great so far

  15. #195
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    33,639
    I don't think it was necessary to necro a thread from the beginning of MoP when plenty has changed since then related to item levels, JP costs, speed of acquisition, and rep gains.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •