Thread: Next Beta wave?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Next Beta wave?

Does anyone know when the next Beta wave is going out? or is it just a random wave at a random time? ;.;

I think the waves are done for now.
    '"Can your blood atone for genocide, orc? Your Horde killed countless innocents with its rampage across Stormwind and Lordaeron. Do you really think you can just sweep all that away and cast aside your guilt so easily? No, your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you."
    - Grand Admiral Proudmoore

The beta is almost over.

I actually can't believe I didn't get an invite. have been in pretty much all blizzard beta's since wrath. account from 2004. oh well

Expansion in 2 months. Id be surprised if they let anyone else into the beta.
    i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz | G.Skill DDR3 1866MHz @ 2133MHz @ 10-11-10-28 1T 8GB | Asus P8P67 v3.1 | GTX 780 | Corsair HX650 |Dell U2412M IPS 24" LCD | Mushkin Chronos 120GB SSD SATA III| Mushkin Chronos 480GB SSD SATA III (Games) | Creative X-Fi Soundcard | Windows 7 Professional x64

Beta is nearly done, they've tested a fair amount of Mythic bosses already and raid tests are always last.

They'll just keep doing tuning passes and fixing bugs for now.

;.; damn, wanted a chance at the beta before it was released! meh thanks guys!

Kinda glad I wasn't in the beta, played in the MoP one, and got me slightly less excited for launch

Like others have said, can't see any more beta inv's going out now. I do expect the PTR to open in the next few weeks though, if not this week.

Personally just want to test the Warlock changes.

They'll probably do a couple more giveaways

Quote Originally Posted by Pai Mei View Post
    Like others have said, can't see any more beta inv's going out now. I do expect the PTR to open in the next few weeks though, if not this week.

Personally just want to test the Warlock changes.
    Same reason i want beta so i can decide on what class to main first when it hits (and to see how sexy i look)

The beta is almost done. I doubt they'll be letting anyone else in,maybe one small beta wave if we're lucky but that's it.
    "UFO's are as real as the airplanes that are flying overhead." - Paul Hellyer,former Minister of Defense of Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Urzel View Post
    Same reason i want beta so i can decide on what class to main first when it hits (and to see how sexy i look)
    There will be a public PTR of 6.0, though. Although you won't be able to test level 100 stuff (perks and talents), you can still give classes a try before the patch goes live.

Mechagnome
    There is still i think 2 week give aways for beta keys from wowhead, so beta still has a month in it or so and thats prolly your own chance left
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

Yea as mentioned beta is close to over now although even at this stage I'm still seeing a fair few bugs, I'm hoping those are all sorted for live launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    I actually can't believe I didn't get an invite. have been in pretty much all blizzard beta's since wrath. account from 2004. oh well
    A lot of the invites (maybe a majority even?) were sent out to private streamers, websites, and guild leaders to hand out at their discretion. I know of several streamers who had 500+ invites to hand out over the last few months.

Too bad, guess I have to level up 11 classes before deciding which I want to raid with, which will be impossible in the small amount of time until the expansion gets released.
    So just blindly pick one of 11 classes.. kk

Did a random check and turns out I will be playing warlock next expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    A lot of the invites (maybe a majority even?) were sent out to private streamers, websites, and guild leaders to hand out at their discretion. I know of several streamers who had 500+ invites to hand out over the last few months.
    Blizzard already stated that the total number of beta invites where in the hundreds of thousands. The invites that went specifically to streamers and the like, were hardly a fraction of the total number of overall invites sent out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    Mind you, i got an invite 2 months ago and im still unable to play in the beta because the account is bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by lyandria View Post
    Too bad, guess I have to level up 11 classes before deciding which I want to raid with, which will be impossible in the small amount of time until the expansion gets released.
    So just blindly pick one of 11 classes.. kk

Did a random check and turns out I will be playing warlock next expansion
    I don't understand why people have to "decide" which class to play with, just pick one you enjoy and go.

Anyway.

For the beta, there's always the chance for an open beta towards the end like there was for WOTLK.