10+ Year Old Account

MOP Greens Vendor

I remember seeing a vendor that sold green quality armor while questing. Does anyone remember where this guy is?

I believe there to be one in every zone, with the ilvl increasing per zone ofc! The one in the first zone is by the quest hub with the alliance intruder quest (if you're horde!).

15+ Year Old Account
    They're all over. Any vendor with the 'title' <Adventuring Supplies> sells gear.

It's not as good as the questing gear for the zone they're in though, meant more as a stop-gap for those with truly crappy pieces.

http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=Adventuring+Supplies

Deleted
    its for peeps lvling new toons who diddnt get a chance at heroic/lfr loot from cataclysm.

I've only been through Jade Forest so far, but he's in Dawn's Blossom, right where you first come in. I use him for repairs, but I noticed he had all the green stuff for sale. At the time, some of it was better than what I was wearing, but I've since replaced it all.

I have seen those guys several times... and always wondered if you can disenchant this stuff...

Seeing you can convert the mats as you wish this might crash the market in some way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakAndAlePie View Post
    I have seen those guys several times... and always wondered if you can disenchant this stuff...

Seeing you can convert the mats as you wish this might crash the market in some way.
    It's pretty expensive likely for that reason. The abundance of cloth just makes it an even less attractive option.