Poll: Steak Poll

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I used to like steak, then I stopped liking steak, then I stopped eating meat altogether.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

Deleted
    Love it! Trying to cut down on the red meat though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Disgusting, I hate most meats, mainly because of the thought of what it is, when I do eat meat it has to be completely well-done.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only steak I enjoy is cooked by my father, I never have enjoyed steak at any restaurant or friends house. I also prefer my steak with as little pink as possible, if its burned you did it right. I prefer most seafood to steak though, so not the best food in the world IMO.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

No.

I LOVE steak!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Ask View Post
    I don't like it because it's unhealthy.

If you don't know why, check the facts : http://nutritionfacts.org/
    So is sitting in front of a computer screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOVE IT I have a nice rib eye around once a week. Marinate it the night before with garlic rosemary, some Montreal steak spice and a little it of balsamic vinegar. Next day take it out about an hour before you grill it so it cooks more evenly and dry it off from the marinade. Cook the steak for around 4-5 minutes a side on a 400F BB (medium rare is perfect for me) let it rest for a minimum of 5 minutes and serve with a crispy baked potato with sour cream and green onion and a garden or caesar salad on the side. BETTER THAN SEX I SAY!!!

Also, I can't remember the last time I went out to a restaurant and had a steak. Paying 25-40 bucks for a steak dinner that is never cooked the way I like is such a fucking ripoff when I can go out and buy a nice rib eye or prime rib for around 7-12 bucks and cook it the way I like at home!!!!
    Last edited by Fitzgerald77; 2012-09-29 at 12:40 PM.
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

I'd hesitate to all anything individually my favorite food, but a good steak's just about as tasty as anything that exists. It's one of those items where it's definitely worth it to go high dollar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seared cow flesh is AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by -Scarecrow- View Post
    I used to like steak, then I stopped liking steak, then I stopped eating meat altogether.
    Sorry to hear that. Meat misses you.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

All you need for good steak is new york strip sea salt fresh cracked corn pepper rosemarry extra virgin olive oil real salted butter and some crushed garlic. You get your grill or pan really hot apply extra virgin olive oil, pepper it let it sear turn over apply pepper to other side and let it sear. add sea salt, take a little of rosemary sprigs fresh is best make a little extra virgin olive oil mixed with garlic and slather it on make sure salt both sides to get nice crust. thats how it's done right.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 55Egoist View Post
    I love eating steak. Especially near vegetarians/vegans and watching them have a fit.
    Not all vegans or vegetarians have that diet due to ethical reasons. I'm a vegan who loves meat, for example. I just don't eat it because I don't consider it healthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't consider it the best food in the world, but it is indeed one of my favorites. We have T-Bones at least once per week. London Broil once a week. And, Ribeye sandwiches once a week. I'm sure it's killing me and adding to my kidney stone problem, but I don't care. Viva La Cow!

Deleted
    Yes, but lasagna is the best food ever

Deleted
    No, it's eating a corpse of a murdered animal..
    But I didn't like red meat even before I became a vegetarian. I only sort of liked minced meat products or barbeque (dry, not juicy).

Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    That's not actually a reason for it to not be delicious...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    But I didn't like red meat even before I became a vegetarian. I only sort of liked minced meat products or barbeque (dry, not juicy).
    The murder adds to the flavor.
    I don't eat steak that often, but I enjoy it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcorn1992 View Post
    How can you not :P unless you always cook it well done..

when i was a kid my mum was a vegetarian so didnt know how to cook most meats, and she always use to cook it well done, so i hated steak for ages. until a friend showed me how i am suppose to cook it, now it is one of the best foods ever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Strangely enough I like all sorts of meat but steak.
    But then again, I'm just one fucked up person

10+ Year Old Account
    I love steak, preferably raw. Whenever I go to a restaurant, I only glance at the menu to a) confirm that they have steak and b) see what sides go with it.

Deleted
    I like steak! though not with the little raw inside people prefer!
    Raw meat is disgusting, even a little bit blegh