Addon preventing use of Esc for Game Menu?

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone knows which addon could be preventing using Escape button to open the Game Menu.

I use a lot of addons so no idea which one it could be, eg: Tidyplates, threatplates, pitbull, bartender, gnosis, raven, collectinator, afterlife, move anything, sexymap, skada etc.

I suspect moveanything cause it's got a lot of bugs in it right now, anyone else had this problem and perhaps found the cause?

edit: don't wanna revive this thread but just wanna let people know it was MoveAnything.
    Last edited by Elrandir; 2012-10-09 at 08:18 PM.

Have you checked your keybind menu? It sounds like you have changed the keybinding for the game menu, so I would suggest disabling all your addons and opening the keybind menu to check this first, and if the keybind is still correct then enable your addons one at a time until you find the culprit.

i'd say it's the keybinds. i know for sure that the "open game menu" option is in there and you unbound it probably (maybe with bartender).

This does happen to me occasionally as well. The key is definitely bound correctly but sometimes pressing Escape does not bring up my Game Menu.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Aye like jsz the keybind is still Escape, it only sometimes doesn't work and a reload fixes it. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. So jsz what addons do you use? ;p Maybe we can find it.

Deleted
    Photoshop is known to cause this.

Probably Gnosis. I've had several similar issues with it. I'd suggest starting there.