Treasure chests in MOP

Ok so I keep hearing people talking about secret treasure chests that are supposed to be in MOP that have really nice loot inside. The only source I've heard it from is the player base. I'm wondering if it is just rumor or if it is legit. If it is legit could anyone supply me with a source and maybe some tips or hints as to finding them. Please and thank you.

There really is not tips or hints to it. I found 1 in a cave with just a tomb of a mogu. No NPCs, just a small coffin and a tiny chest on it. Inside was 51g and a gray item that sold for 100g. The only thing I can tell you is to always explore. Exploring in this expansion has brought me a lot of "treasure".
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go to the Explore tab of Achievements. Go down and find the one in the pandaria subset that deals with finding a treasure (can't log in now and tell you what it is). I have only found greys so far but they are like archy greys that vendor for 100g.

AFAIK, the spawning BOA treasures are just that, spawns. So even if you know where to look, you might not find anything.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

I found one of those with a comb that vendored for 103g I think it was. But wasn't the kind of treasure chest I've been hearing about. I've heard that they just contain gold and I've also heard that they are incredibly rare, hard to find, and hard to get to and that they contain anywhere from gold to rare epics or even mounts.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here, can't sleep : http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7281

I haven't heard anything about what you just said, but check out the comments on this achievement.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

i found 2 so far one in a cave and another little chest inside the tavern where you find wrathion be sure to loot the chest , when you close the loot tab they despawn