Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Windsong not working?

Is anyone else getting this problem. After dpsing a target dummy for 20 minutes straight, I have yet to get even one proc. I have yet to get one in any instance or from grinding mobs/doing dailys.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Deleted
    I do get procs, they're just rare. Too rare for my liking.

Shadowpriest here.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    On the beta there were so many windsong procs it wasn't even funny. I often had 3 procs up at a time, with over 90% uptimes total. They must have nerfed it too far in the other direction. I guess for the time being we should go in another direction with our weapon enchants?
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!

i'm playing affliction and i have had 0 procs since i enchanted the weapon, several dungeons done, while our guildtank has almost 100% uptime, sometimes 2 at the same time, stacking... what the heck..

You're not seeing any proc because it doesn't proc from dots/channels only from direct attacks same thing applies for healing.

Uptime is fine for me on a fire mage so probably the direct attack thing Isheria mentioned.

i wonder is power torrent will still be better for us then, until we get the jade spirit enchant at least(which we can hope won't have this issue).

Deleted
    it never procs at all for me when I read the tooltip it says melee only
    reread again does further down says spells but yeh hardly ever procs :P
    Last edited by mmoc8e13fe598c; 2012-09-30 at 02:49 AM.

It's a proc chance, however it does not have a cooldown. My disc priest spamming Smite in a 5man can get both the mastery and the haste effects up at the same time. It's just luck. :P

Please bump this post I made. Hopefully we can get some answer from devs.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6759366138#7

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Elemental force is no better. Seems like all proc based weapon enchants are broken for DoT classes.

Deleted
    Having the same trouble also. I play an affliction Warlock. Just feels like a waste of time and mats enchanting it. Hopefully see a fix soon...

Please bump this thread on the bug forums!

I do get procs as a hpala, just the buff doesn't seem as effective as it should be

10+ Year Old Account
    It proc for me quite a lot tho. Mastery edition.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

I use a buff tracker. The first night I enchanted it, my mod tracked it proccing 3 times over a 5 hour period, with a 2 hour CD. After a few more days playing with it, I had a double proc while fighting some trash within about 15 seconds, but I'm pretty sure it was due to melee swings. On the whole it's currently completely useless for shadowpriests. As I understand it, Elemental Force is no better. So yes, power torrent would still be our BIS for the time being....
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

Have tried it on DC priest - I was casting warrious healing spells with keeping Renew all the time - in 5 min non-stop casting I got just ONE proc (haste). I'm really disappointed in this enchant.
    I'm thinking to going back to Heartsong atm.

Guardian here, reporting that the thing proccs often (usually a few times/minute), and sometimes even double procs (like mastery + haste) at the same time

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    They really need to put a short internal CD on it and let it trigger off DoTs and HoTs... We currently have no enchants in MoP for warlocks, shadow priests, resto druids - and really any caster at all.

Unless your damage is from direct damage you won't see this proc often.
    I've enchanted my dagger two days ago and am yet to see one proc go off.