Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mages arnt getting procs either, so it's not for based. It's most Lilly cast based since I can go melee a target dummy and get procs.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Ret Paladin, I've had it proc enough on AoE pulls (solo or dungeons) to get all 3 porcs (Haste, Crit, and Mastery) up at the same time, sometimes in a single Divine Storm/Hammer of the Righteous.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Ret Paladin, I've had it proc enough on AoE pulls (solo or dungeons) to get all 3 porcs (Haste, Crit, and Mastery) up at the same time, sometimes in a single Divine Storm/Hammer of the Righteous.
    thats because its a caster problem...................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    thats because its a caster problem...................................................................
    That's a lot of periods.. :P
    OT: Has anyone tried using the other enchant until they fix this one? Elemental Force?

same prob with elemental force
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

We did it boys! we got a response.