Thread: Scenaterday

Scenaterday

The achievement for doing all scenarios on a saturday.

Has anybody gotten it?

I've done A brewing storm & greenstone village and it didnt give me credit for either one. I just don't want to do all the scenarios and not get credit for it. I have other things to do today in-game if I'm not gonna get the title today.

Thanks in advance

I did them all today and got no achievement BOOOOOO.

Same, didn't work for me either.

bump, anybody else with any luck?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no luck involved, it's just a Blizzard technical error.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

one of the requirements is theramore, which you can't do anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellboyy View Post
    Very much mistaken. lol. They released a level 85 version to prep for MoP, but there is a level 90 version.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    The achievement for doing all scenarios on a saturday.

Has anybody gotten it?

I've done A brewing storm & greenstone village and it didnt give me credit for either one. I just don't want to do all the scenarios and not get credit for it. I have other things to do today in-game if I'm not gonna get the title today.

Thanks in advance
    Yeah that achievement is clearly bugged. Did 4 scenarios last saturday and it did not give me credit on any of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Yeah that achievement is clearly bugged. Did 4 scenarios last saturday and it did not give me credit on any of those.
    Indeed, it is, and Blizzard knows about it now.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The achievement "Scenaterday" is currently not functioning correctly. We have passed this issue onto our development team for investigation. [Source]

is that really true`?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hellboyy View Post
    yes you can... theres a lvl 90 theramore scenario.

What if we do them all today, the bug gets fixed, will it then be rewarded to us, or do we have to do it all over again?
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    What if we do them all today, the bug gets fixed, will it then be rewarded to us, or do we have to do it all over again?
    probably have to do them all again.

Deleted
    I've had a few quests where the objective was to do this or that scenario. They didn't count either, so I'm not surprised this achievement is bugged as well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    I've had a few quests where the objective was to do this or that scenario. They didn't count either, so I'm not surprised this achievement is bugged as well

i did the brewmoon scenario twice now, and still haven't got the achievement for it, i put a ticket in a few days ago about a few bugs and achievements i should have received, but a 6day waiting time on GM tickets :< seems to be a lot of bugged achievements right now, hope they get fixed soon, im getting sick of this brewmoon festival!

That, along with the 'Save it for Later' achievement, seem bugged still

Just did two of the runs for this achievement and did NOT receive any credit for either of them. So its still bugged

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Did all today, only to find myself not standing with the achievement after Arena of Annihilation. Buhuu, gotta wait for them to fix it then.

I was contemplating getting this one done earlier. Good thing I spent my time elsewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did every single one today, no achievement. Hopefully they get this fixed soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.