10+ Year Old Account

Trinkets, get your trinkets here!

Hi all !

With the Brewfest event, we have potentially two new trinkets : the 904 intell one (useless proc, but still, 900 int), and the crit/on use spell one.

Now, for now, i'm using H WoU (because it's still 1k int, no trinket goes up that much for now), and Ghost Iron dragonlin, with hit/haste/crit weels.

What would be the best course of action here? I haven't got any luck in heroic for now, not looted a single one, so i'm sticking with H WoU/GID for now, but i'm wondering if i should use the 470 ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably get trolled for this, but I'm using the GID with crit/mast/haste + Zen Stone instead of - normal Will and HC Coc.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    dont understand why they make the brewfest healing trinket with 900int but the caster trinket gets crit...kinda useless.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    dont understand why they make the brewfest healing trinket with 900int but the caster trinket gets crit...kinda useless.
    because they dont want to make these trinkets too op espicially from a world event :P.....

besides healing one is pretty bad for healers since int doesnt provide any mana regen and haste proc is just yuck XD

like moshic said ghost iron dragonling is really really good, so consider using that instead but alchemy one is alchemist only :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking the best trinkets we can get atm are the Alchemy/Engineering ones (yes even better than brewfest imo) the Zen Stone procs ALL THE TIME!! its stupid awesome and even with secondary stats the Dragon trinket i believe brings more to the table until we start getting boss trinkets.

Deleted
    Currently using Ghost Iron Dragonling with Hit/Haste/Crit and the static int/30sec crit proc.

Seems to be going well so far for me, need to try the Brewfest one a little more though

10+ Year Old Account
    Expertise converts to spell hit, so you can have the Ghost Iron Dragonling with hit and exp cogwheels for +1200 spell hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

Including the overpowered engineering trinket ( 1800 secondary stats ) Which 2 do you think will be Pre-Raid BiS?

Currently I'm using the flashfrozen trinket with the engineering one. I think they're both better then the brewmaster one and the alchemy trinket.

I'm currently using flashfrozen with brewfest, until we have enough secondary stats to comfortably reach hit cap, I think FFR is an obvious choice though I am not sure whether to us my brewfest or my static int with 20s crit (can't currently think of the name)