Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quick cloak question, Heroic Cape of Three Lanterns or 503 Protectors Cloak?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Quick cloak question, Heroic Cape of Three Lanterns or 503 Protectors Cloak?
    Cape of Three Lanterns; spr/crit will beat out haste/mast any day - maximises crit and minimises mastery. The 1 ilvl difference is a measly 7 int and a couple of secondaries.

I finally got 3 new pieces with 1 from tier token.
    Now I have 4 tier tokens, which I must reforge to lower haste, and stacking more crits. But now I have the feeling it's slowing very very VERY slow.
    Are you all really after hastebreakpoint from 4p reforging haste to crits?
    Can you check my char, please?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agata/advanced

Thank you very much!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoshi View Post
    Now I have 4 tier tokens, which I must reforge to lower haste, and stacking more crits. But now I have the feeling it's slowing very very VERY slow.

Thank you very much!
    I have always reforged to as much crit as possible after 4pc. At frist when you get the 4pc you may seems to lose haste and gain crit, but your haste will go up with your as your item level get higher. Just make sure with the 4pc to always have atleast 3706 haste and after that its all crit.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    I've read, and been reforging focusing on it, that upon reaching a breakpoint (3706 with 4pc), mastery would be a better stat then haste, but i've already read a couple of posts in here that claim otherwise. Can anyone please clarify it for me?

I'm currently going for 3706 haste > crit > mastery > haste. Should i value haste higher then mastery even after the bp? Thanks
    You should indeed value haste over mastery past the breakpoint, so the stat priority is as follows:
    Int > hit | spirit (to cap) > haste (to 3706 breakpoint) > crit > haste (past 3706 breakpoint) > mastery.
    Reference: http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t130885-...#Stat_Priority

Thank you very much!
    That's your mind playing tricks on you. The difference isn't big enough for you to really pick up.

So, I should keep reforging to crits after hastebreakpoint? Like, reforge haste to crits when I'm already over hastebreakpoint?

So, I should keep reforging to crits after hastebreakpoint? Like, reforge haste to crits when I'm already over hastebreakpoint?
    Yeah, just try and stick to the breakpoint

You can try using ReforgeLite, to get best possible reforges to max your crit
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/reforgelite

Deleted
    Hi i know my guild won't kill protectors heroic elite, so i have a few questions about BIS without this boss.
    1. Boots Elegon vs Protectors
    2. Ring Amberformer vs Protectors vs Garajal for the second ring slot
    Thanks for your help

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandoga View Post
    Hi i know my guild won't kill protectors heroic elite, so i have a few questions about BIS without this boss.
    1. Boots Elegon vs Protectors
    2. Ring Amberformer vs Protectors vs Garajal for the second ring slot
    Thanks for your help
    1. Protectors
    2. IVZ ring and Protectors ring will be your bis

10+ Year Old Account
    Just letting you guys know I'll be making an entirely new thread for the T15H BiS list, as it could be confusing to some with ~11 pages of old stuff.

Should have a tentative list up once WrathCalcs is updated with the gear from the new raid, which I don't even think has been completely released on the PTR - I know there's a few pieces floating around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    Just letting you guys know I'll be making an entirely new thread for the T15H BiS list, as it could be confusing to some with ~11 pages of old stuff.

Should have a tentative list up once WrathCalcs is updated with the gear from the new raid, which I don't even think has been completely released on the PTR - I know there's a few pieces floating around.
    Just put a version up with the gear that's on WoWhead at the moment. Give me a yell if you notice anything amiss while you're tinkering!

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post

Elune bless your soul.

I think resto chest offpiece will be best in t15. hit mastery vs crit haste ...

Depends on the other options for offpieces. We'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are your thoughts ( and math!) behind the trinkets available in 5.2 ?
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    What are your thoughts ( and math!) behind the trinkets available in 5.2 ?
    I personally think its Wushoolays and Hydra as the BiS. Hydra over Cha-Ye because periodic dmg frequency is a lot higher than crit frequency and Wushoolay provides the highest static Intellect of all of them. I cant give definitive stats of each cause my RPPM math isnt exact as the proc chance varies depending on how long its been since your last proc with a cap of 10 seconds. Unerring seems underwhelming to me, maybe someone can persuade me these are just my first glance thoughts, 4 sec of 100% crit with only a 0.5 PPM feels like it wont outweigh the Intellect boost we can get from other sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I personally think its Wushoolays and Hydra as the BiS. Hydra over Cha-Ye because periodic dmg frequency is a lot higher than crit frequency and Wushoolay provides the highest static Intellect of all of them. I cant give definitive stats of each cause my RPPM math isnt exact as the proc chance varies depending on how long its been since your last proc with a cap of 10 seconds. Unerring seems underwhelming to me, maybe someone can persuade me these are just my first glance thoughts, 4 sec of 100% crit with only a 0.5 PPM feels like it wont outweigh the Intellect boost we can get from other sources.
    I was thinking the same thing. The Int looks so much more appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    You're forgetting that the crit requirement is largely made moot by the RPPM mechanic. Unless you crit less than once every 10 seconds, it doesn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You're forgetting that the crit requirement is largely made moot by the RPPM mechanic. Unless you crit less than once every 10 seconds, it doesn't really matter.
    Its still not a 100% chance though. At best its a 10% chance for the 0.5 PPM ones, the Crit proc one i believe is 1 PPM so it would be at best a 20% chance after 10s. Maybe the difference isnt that large but given the closeness of haste's value to crit to begin with I would side with the trinket that is more likely to be up more often, especially given its 20s duration.