Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Papapwn View Post
    Rogues # 1 fail class atm.

rogues are fine.. just a LOT of horrible rogues who used cata as a crutch and can't adapt.

in my opinion though, on the baj v reckful topic; not even close. i dont watch a ton of any one stream but the few times i watched reckful i was really entertained, and i usually learned at least 1 new thing. he'll go through other classes talent by talent and talk about strats etc.. he's a pretty sharp guy and really good at interacting with viewers.

conversely; Baj stuffs his face with food and acts self-righteous while displaying very little skill as he chases random people around BGs, dragging a team of pocket healers with him. when he does arena it's a mess and not fun to watch at all.. he generally ignores his viewers and doesnt really display any type of worthwhile insight on the game except to say X,Y,Z is overpowered etc.

it's not even close, and the 2 shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence. I get that baj is doing his thing and whatever..but really.. they aren't the same at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    DKs ?! Really ?! I'm gonna assume your druid is a boomkin.
    Feral, I stick to my point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    If you can't solo non-blood dks as feral druid...the problem isn't with the dk class.

DK's come out as number one
    Golden quotes.

There is definately something going on if you can't beat a DK considering how poor they are right now.

Deleted
    As a mage, I have to agree that frost mages are pretty ridiculous. I'm a pretty bad PvPer, yet I manage to survive certain situations where I really shouldn't be able to. Not only is the survivability awesome, as usual, the burst is even better now than it was before. The glyph for triggering frost bomb with fire blast is just insane.

Other strong classes are Warriors, Shadow Priests and Warlocks. I've changed my mind about ret paladins, they're not THAT good. Or maybe the majority of ret pallys are just bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fyske View Post
    Golden quotes.

There is definately something going on if you can't beat a DK considering how poor they are right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    If you can't solo non-blood dks as feral druid...the problem isn't with the dk class.
    I honestly don't know anything about DK's, and I have no clue about their utility or survivability, but the damage is over the top from what I've seen. Might have been unlucky or undergeared, I don't know. I'm just stating these things based on what I have personally experienced, which is merely BG PVP so far as I've said before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fyske View Post
    Golden quotes.

1 - DKs are not poor. esp in 3s.

2 - Yes, ferals should beat UH/Frost DKs without much issue.

DKs love to play the 'poor us' card when the rare moments since their inception in which they are not obscenely OP come about.

PvP is now pretty much only War and Hunt

This is the worst season in the history of the game, I'd rather play S5

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    PvP is now pretty much only War and Hunt

This is the worst season in the history of the game, I'd rather play S5
    Aye, not having fun at all, burst people or be bursted is all it seems to be. Whilst being a Ret Pala I can only do that every 3 mins which makes me near useless most of the time..

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the worst season in the history of the game,
    You must've missed the TBC seasons with holy/warr domination and later resto druid / basicly anything else

I think everything in the game is OVERPOWERED except for unholy dks, no1 hasn't mentioned unholys being remotely a threat in this thread.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2012-10-08 at 12:28 AM.

I can tell you shamans(dps) are the worst as usual. Don't believe me? Ask anyone what class should i pvp as(for dps) and you will NEVER hear shaman first. And i guarentee you will never hear someone say elemental shaman. There is a reason for this. Also relying on ONE burst cd every 3min when we get cc'd to hell anyways, dont think it matters as much.

My vote anyways goes to
    Ret Paladins
    Arms Warriors
    Shadow Priests
    Destruction warlocks
    Last edited by Rawfury; 2012-10-08 at 01:04 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    I think everything in the game is OVERPOWERED except for unholy dks, no1 hasn't mentioned unholys being remotely a threat in this thread.
    That's because there aren't any good unholy dks right now - because when all DKs have Death's Advance, why not be Frost? All good DKs are Frost right now.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    That's because there aren't any good unholy dks right now - because when all DKs have Death's Advance, why not be Frost? All good DKs are Frost right now.
    Too true. Frost is definitely the DK spec to go to, and I feel like I can really chew through somebody's health pool quite fast. We're no Arms Warrior, but we can dish out some serious damage.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    You must've missed the TBC seasons with holy/warr domination and later resto druid / basicly anything else
    I play since vanilla and didnt miss any seasons. S12 is the worst season ever, it's not even playable right now

WARRIORS and HUNTERS

10+ Year Old Account
    I play since vanilla and didnt miss any seasons. S12 is the worst season ever, it's not even playable right now
    The same way that it wasn't playable in tbc unless you played a Resto druid combo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    I wish some people would stop acting like Death's Advance is completely superior to chillbaines. Death's Advance is really only good if you're Unholy, or you're a Frost DK who loves to switch to Unholy Presence. Otherwise, Chillbaines is better for Frost.

Deaths Advance is something that looks amazing on paper, but sucks when applied to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    The same way that it wasn't playable in tbc unless you played a Resto druid combo?
    It was unbalanced, but it was playable, you could somehow play and there were ways to beat it, Rogue/Priest and Rogue/Mage completely destroyed that kind of comp

Right now, you enter any arena, there's a Hunter/Warrior waiting on the other side, that will either one shot you or stunlock you to death then kill you in 2globals
    Warrior are S5 DK tier : survivability, control, damage, burst, mobility, they have everything.

No, it's not fucking playable
    Last edited by Gangresnake; 2012-10-08 at 03:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I wish some people would stop acting like Death's Advance is completely superior to chillbaines. Death's Advance is really only good if you're Unholy, or you're a Frost DK who loves to switch to Unholy Presence. Otherwise, Chillbaines is better for Frost.

Deaths Advance is something that looks amazing on paper, but sucks when applied to reality.
    We'll see how great chillblains is against a mage who has you immobilized 24/7 once your ams in on cd, or against a hunter who has dissengage and master's call removing movement impairing effects all the time. LMAO.