Thread: Need help

Need help

Hey,

I've been using the same addons since Cataclysm and they have been working just fine, (Grid, Razernaga, Recount, Omen, Bagnon, Sexy Map, Chatter, Masque: Sleek, DBM, Move Anything, Quartz, Shadowed Unit Frames and Tidy plates) but now there is a problem that I cant solve. One of these addons is giving me a WEIRD problem, it happened twice and its driving me insane. The first time I was questing, suddenly my frame rates dropped a LOT, but it only happened when I attacked. I tried everything but couldn't solve it, so I did what had to be done, deleted WTF and Cache, puff, no UI. After that I only loaded Razer Naga and finished lvling, did some heroics, rep grinding, etc. Nothing bad happened, until today. I decided to give it another shot and loaded some addons, but it happened again, froze every time I attacked.
    Now I know that it only happens when: I open the Achiev window, I get any achievement, or that "progress" achievement.
    Is any of you guys experiencing the same problem? Is there a way to know what addon is causing the problem?
    Its not my PC. I run everything on Ultra and runs smoothly.

Please help, its very annoying!

Deleted
    The first thing to check is whether you have lua errors activated. They are turned off and on through the interface menu, in the Help section. If they were turned off, turn them on and report any lua errors you receive.