Thread: Cooking

  1. #1

    Cooking

    I'm stuck at 575~ on all Ways. Seriously, that's a LOT of mats even for the next level, how am I supposed to advance? Is there any cooking recipe from another faction I might've missed?

    On a related note, I'm not getting Ironpaw Tokens from Tiller dailies..

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    I'm stuck at 575~ on all Ways. Seriously, that's a LOT of mats even for the next level, how am I supposed to advance? Is there any cooking recipe from another faction I might've missed?

    On a related note, I'm not getting Ironpaw Tokens from Tiller dailies..
    Yeah I've not done the cooking on live yet, been setting up my farm to get a mass amount of carrots first, cause I did cooking on beta and found out you need LOADS of those for Way of the Pot. So there's your answer to that, grow the stuff you need for 1 of the Ways on your farm for a few days, and in the meantime fish/farm the other mats needed, and do the dailies for the token ingredient you need to buy.

    And you don't get Ironpaw Tokens from the Tillers. Tillers are the farming faction and even though they are in the same place they have nothing to do with the cooking stuff. There is only 1 cooking daily that gives you an Ironpaw token, far as I know.

  4. #4
    You get loads of Iron paw tokens if you do the daily quests for the Tillers.

  5. #5
    Mechagnome robodin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    I'm stuck at 575~ on all Ways. Seriously, that's a LOT of mats even for the next level, how am I supposed to advance? Is there any cooking recipe from another faction I might've missed?
    Yes, it's a lot of mats, but it's honestly not that bad to farm. It's important to remember that you can only pick one type of banquets (if you're looking to get 600 cooking), but you'll only need to craft 5 of them and half of the mats will come from Ironpaw Token (unless you've prepared up front by farming the herbs). You'll need 15 tokens in all and then you'll have to farm the meat/fish on your own.

    Quote Originally Posted by rzzr View Post
    You get loads of Iron paw tokens if you do the daily quests for the Tillers.
    Erh, no. You get 1 per day. You can either farm up a load of fish/meat for the repeatable hand-in, or get an alt to 520 cooking and drag him/her to Halfhill and do the introduction quests, which will land you 14 tokens, which you can then use to buy cooking mats with.

  6. #6
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    Erh, no. You get 1 per day. You can either farm up a load of fish/meat for the repeatable hand-in, or get an alt to 520 cooking and drag him/her to Halfhill and do the introduction quests, which will land you 14 tokens, which you can then use to buy cooking mats with.
    This is what I did, I checked the AH for some cheap mats and bought some stacks to get a few more ironpaw tokens. Then you can just buy the mats needed. Got to 600 easily.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •