reforging tools for WW monks?

I recently switched mains to WW for raiding and I wondering if they are any reforging tools available for ww monks yet? I lived by wowreforge.com to min max my gear on my dk to the fullest so if anyone has suggestions that would be great

Deleted
    Not come across one so far but I'm sure it will be one soon as most people are hitting max level now.

You could always use the good ol' ReforgeLite addon and create a custom profile using WW Monk stat weights (I pulled mine from Mihir's stickified thread). At least that's what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Alviarin View Post
    You could always use the good ol' ReforgeLite addon and create a custom profile using WW Monk stat weights (I pulled mine from Mihir's stickified thread). At least that's what I did.
    This would probably be perfect. You could probably even use a preset of another class that values haste highly.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

thanks everyone for the suggestions. I will snag the reforgelite addon and create a new profile based on monk stat weights.

i keep getting reforge lite to tell me its doing one thing with the stats and then its really doing something else... like hit is sever hundred off what it said it was going to be...

and i think i need to weight haste some more
    we

Do we even have a definitive answer on what stat weights are for WW ? I mean numbers, not just "Haste > Crit", cause decisions need to be made regarding gemming etc.

Mihir has them somewhere in his guide or in the pages.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

anyone tried the druid preset seeing how they like haste????