Angry Joe's jacket

Does anyone know what brand his jacket is, or where you can get one? It's awesome!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Honestly I was JUST thinking the same thing lol, I'd love to know :P!

Deleted
    If in doubt, do a creative google search. I just googled, "white stripe biker jacket" and got tons of results. Sift through what comes up and choose your favourite/best value for money and order your fancy new jacket.

Deleted
    Any store who sells leather jackets probably has one with the typical white stripe.

Deleted
    The jacket is indeed awesome, I think if I remember correctly my cousin has one that is almost exactly the same, I'll ask him what brand it is.

What happened to "I wear a leather jacket and pretend to be a bad ass" as opposed to "I wear a leather jacket I saw on TV and pretend to be bad ass"?

Being a bad ass (even if you really aren't) is one thing, being a caricature of a bad ass is another. Being a caricature of a bad ass you saw on FREAKING TV who most likely isn't even a bad ass at all is about as bad as you can get.

Take my advise. If you wanna wear leather, fine. Just don't do it because of some shit you saw on TV. You'll just get beat up more than you want. Pick something that suits you, not what media tells you to wear. If you still wanna wear a leather jacket, then do it. Just be ready to back up your perceived attitude. Wearing leather = your skin is thick as leather. You better be ready to take a hit or ten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuukon View Post
    What happened to "I wear a leather jacket and pretend to be a bad ass" as opposed to "I wear a leather jacket I saw on TV and pretend to be bad ass"?

Being a bad ass (even if you really aren't) is one thing, being a caricature of a bad ass is another. Being a caricature of a bad ass you saw on FREAKING TV who most likely isn't even a bad ass at all is about as bad as you can get.

Take my advise. If you wanna wear leather, fine. Just don't do it because of some shit you saw on TV. You'll just get beat up more than you want. Pick something that suits you, not what media tells you to wear. If you still wanna wear a leather jacket, then do it. Just be ready to back up your perceived attitude. Wearing leather = your skin is thick as leather. You better be ready to take a hit or ten.
    Do you even know who Angry Joe is? :P
    and I can't see why you would be asking for trouble wearing a leather jacket?

What on earth are you on about? They just wanted to find a jacket they liked the look of o.O...

How about don't take the advise of a disembodied head of a cat thing that looks like it could have come from the Pirates of Dark Water. Hope the OP and anyone else who wants one finds a similar jacket.

Deleted

I wear a leather jacket, I love leather jackets.

How that makes me a badass who gets hit 10 times is beyond me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I don't, who is Angry Joe? This thread is confuzzling.
    Ooooh, he's only the best reviewer on da interwebz as we know it! (my opinion ofcourse)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I don't, who is Angry Joe? This thread is confuzzling.

Shitty reviewer, nice jacket though.

Honestly I was JUST thinking the same thing lol, I'd love to know :P! i agree