10+ Year Old Account

Leveling, Fastest Way to 90?

Hey Guys,
    Well this is just a small post to ask about leveling, a freind told me he took a route around abouts like this... 'Finish Jade forest, finish Valley of four winds, finish Kunlai, finish towlong, do a bit of Dreaded wastes' so im defenitley going to complete the zones i haven't finished when im 90 and haved some more gear, my only question is that im just going into kunlai and im 88, should i give kunlai till 90 or do the route my mate told me?
    Thanks in Advance
    WoW6000

10+ Year Old Account
    The fastest way to 90 is not thinking about the fastest way to 90.

I did jade, a few quests in valley, krasarang, kun lai, now doing towlong. Just hit 89 at sumprushes there which is only about 35 quests in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The fastest way to 90 is not thinking about the fastest way to 90.
    Pretty much this. Just do stuff (questing/dungeons) and you will be 90 before you know it.

Dungeon grind 85-88, then do Townlong Steppes and the next zone.

You'll either need to have, or need to be a tank for the dungeon grinding to be efficient, though.

Deleted
    you find the exploit like alot of people used just google it.

Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    you find the exploit like alot of people used just google it.
    It got fixed already iirc.

And besides,. don't rush - you'll just be among the few others who claim to have nothing left to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    It got fixed already iirc.

And besides,. don't rush - you'll just be among the few others who claim to have nothing left to do.
    ye? they havent delevled those i reported so far.. very anoying... tempted to go for a realm first and exploit now esp when they dont ban the idiots..

You just spent a big heap of your money on this content, savor it. That wonderful fresh feeling only lasts your first playthrough.

Overall there's not much to do besides follow the questlines through the zones, questing is very guided now. There isn't really a "wrong" way to go about it, as it's a railroad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Overall there's not much to do besides follow the questlines through the zones, questing is very guided now. There isn't really a "wrong" way to go about it, as it's a railroad.
    Exactly, i don't see why people can be so stupid as to pay 40-60$ on a "leveling guide"... Seriously, how hard is it to simply - "play the game" ?

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Exactly, i don't see why people can be so stupid as to pay 40-60$ on a "leveling guide"... Seriously, how hard is it to simply - "play the game" ?
    I wouldn't call it stupid exactly, sure they may be overpriced but for the target demographic "novice gamer" it could be nice to have one.
    My dad for example plays lots of RPGs and prefers to grab one of those guides over searching for hours on the web. He's not the most competent internet user so it may be worth it for him.
    If you can afford it, and if it saves you enough time, it may be worth it for you.
    It's certainly not worth it for more experienced players who know where to find better guides online, but if you have no clue at all this sort of stuff provides decent starting advice (that you can understand) all in one place, and is often nicely illustrated.