Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Keyboard Turner

What are you playing?

Hello everyone.What are you playing guys?
    Share here.

Boderlands 2, MoP and GW2.

Excited about SW:ToR going F2P so I can get back into it.

Really looking forward to the new X-Com game as well.

synthesizer

Lots of Gw2.
    Just calm down.
    My Stream - My Youtube Channel

I think you should ask a moderator to move this thread over to the Video Games Discussion? Not sure though. :P

At the moment I'm playing only LoL, I haven't played a new game for a while now... D:

Yup belongs to video games discussion.
    WBMA - Leave our beards alone

Skype, PS3 & Steam - Whiteington

Battletag - Whitey#2918 - feel free to add me, I'm a social animal

Just started WoW again due to MoP, LoL

Im conflicted as to whether Borderlands 2 is worth the money...
    I didnt find GW2 very good and had my money refunded - that's what i call customer service!

Battlefield 3, damn good pvp right there.
    Good to mention that i quited WoW like a year ago due to pvp being stupid and ghostcrawler not fixing retarded shit... for exemple destro warlocks being underpowered in pve.
    For the TRUE Horde, the ONLY Horde.

Pandas.

Old guild moved servers to raid on weekends only, so sounded like a decently cheap alternative to trying a new game every other week.

Borderlands 2, GW2, and Battlefield 3. Going to play MoP sometime next week after all the kids are done proving how great they are by jamming everything up.

kind of wondering how long this will last until it turns into a game vs game flame war :/

OT: havent been playing much, just some skyrim checking out player created content, and a little D3 every once in a while

WoW, Borderlands 2, Team Fortress 2 and waiting for Dishonored.

This game called Real Life... =S
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Draenor EU

Borderlands 2 and MoP here. With a dash of online poker thrown in from time to time

RIFT has taken over my life, and I love it. Never thought I could this into an MMO again (after wow) - but god dam man there is so much to do in RIFT and it is very rewarding for a nice grind put in to accomplish something. I am 3 weeks into raiding HK and this game has only gotten better and better over the last 2 months.. and it has been a VERY VERY long time since I could say that about any game i played as they all seem to get worse over time.

Right now i only play MoP and very little of it, i simply dont have the time i used to anymore.
    On rare occations my cousin and i reac some havoc in SR3 aswell, thats always fun

Thank you Shyama <3
    Everything's amazing but nobody's happy
    -Louis CK

GW2, Hawken Beta, World of Tanks, Team Fortress 2. I also have Batman: Arkham City and Dead Island that I intend to get back to but I haven't played them since I got GW2.

Currently I only play a bit of Mists since college started ^^
    My last little circulation of games though was Wow, GTA4, Amnesia, and TF2.
    I have men kneeling at my feet, asking for my hand in heroics. ~Raechelle, Ysera

Armoury:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...echelle/simple