Thread: Deadly Brew

10+ Year Old Account

Deadly Brew

This really needs to be a baseline ability that you get before level 45. I'm tired of not being able to seriously PvP with the new poison talents because I'm stuck waiting for the next season to start so I can buy the honor gear for the set bonus. I know a lot of people have been rallying for this change for PvE as well. I just don't see the point of this extensive limitation.

These talents really add some depth to the class and not being able to take advantage of them in PvP until we get the set bonus at 90 seems incredibly fucked up.

P.S. I've tried PvPing without crippling and, personally, it just hasn't worked against anyone that knows how to kite.
    Last edited by shalnath; 2012-09-30 at 07:17 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think It's pretty retarded that the new poisons dont passively apply crippling. They really should. Forget about deadly brew and make them passively apply it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbashiethz View Post
    I think It's pretty retarded that the new poisons dont passively apply crippling. They really should. Forget about deadly brew and make them passively apply it.
    That wouldn't work either. You don't always want to apply cripple in PvE, and with that system we are unable to remove the crippling poison.

I personally just want Deadly Brew back in the form of a major glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    That wouldn't work either. You don't always want to apply cripple in PvE, and with that system we are unable to remove the crippling poison.

I personally just want Deadly Brew back in the form of a major glyph.
    Terrible idea. Already too many strong major glyphs in pvp. Deadly brew should be baseline and raiders can get a minor glyph to not apply crippling, since there are so few pve glyphs anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Terrible idea. Already too many strong major glyphs in pvp. Deadly brew should be baseline and raiders can get a minor glyph to not apply crippling, since there are so few pve glyphs anyway.
    Major glyphs are meant to be situational and you are meant to chose between which ones you prefer most.

I personally don't really care which route they would go, I'm just annoyed that I don't have Deadly Brew anymore. Hell make Deadly Throw baseline and put Deadly Brew there as a talent. That whole tier feels like a waste of space at the moment.

So only pvp rogues have to make those choices? Because when i do lolpve I usually only need 1 major glyph and I can pick the other 2 randomly and it makes almost no difference to my performance. I'm slightly sick of pvp suffering because raiders are too stupid/lazy/uncreative to come up with their own solutions. Deadly brew baseline and let raiders glyph out of it just like the glyph of hemo removes the bleed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Deadly brew baseline and let raiders glyph out of it just like the glyph of hemo removes the bleed.
    This really seems like the most elegant solution. I'd be pretty upset if I had to add Deadly Brew to the list of major glyphs I already have a difficult choice choosing from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Hell make Deadly Throw baseline and put Deadly Brew there as a talent. That whole tier feels like a waste of space at the moment.
    Definitely agree Deadly Throw should be baseline, even without the interrupt. It really doesn't make any sense being on that tier although I wouldn't put Deadly Brew in it's place. Maybe put Elusiveness there and replace it with a talent that buffs Recuperate a bit, then make Cheat Death actually heal you back to 10% to put it in-line with other similar abilities. That would make the theme of the tier based on self-healing and the tier below it based on damage reduction.
    Last edited by shalnath; 2012-09-30 at 07:47 PM.