Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    DK > Warrior/Mage

    Ello, this isnt a my e-peen is bigger then yours thread. Hopefully I can get some insight as to why people are complaining about those 2 classes so much. I am a frost dk in full dreadful and I have yet to lose to anyone in a 1v1 scenario in a bg. On more then one occasion I have killed a 2 warriors at the same time, I bassically use ibf off the bat to avoid the 20 second stun they got and then I wait till i got em at 35% to pop my cd's so i can burst em down. The only thing I cant kill is a Prot warrior, especially if he has help. Mages are "lol" especially now, before i had to wait until he blinked to grip em and a skilled mage could endlessly kite me as frost. However now with our double grip im the mage killer. The last BG I did, I was @ 10 million damage for the fight, the next person on the chart was a hunter at 6 million damage, I also had 29 KBS. So why are people saying these classes are overpowered, when apparently they still have a hard counter. Maybe im just to pro, idk.

  2. #2
    i think we all know that everyone who plays bgs are top of the line players and so this is clear evidence that dks are in fact the #1 pvp spec.

    there is no chance in hell that the OP or people he fought could be anything but top top players who know what they are talking about and doing, thus performing to the classes max potential

    thanks for convincing me. ill go forth now and spread your "not epeen, but your prob just pro IDK" thread

  3. #3
    I am a frost dk in full dreadful and I have yet to lose to anyone in a 1v1 scenario in a bg
    Wow tell me more

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post
    i think we all know that everyone who plays bgs are top of the line players and so this is clear evidence that dks are in fact the #1 pvp spec.

    there is no chance in hell that the OP or people he fought could be anything but top top players who know what they are talking about and doing, thus performing to the classes max potential

    thanks for convincing me. ill go forth now and spread your "not epeen, but your prob just pro IDK" thread
    I knew you would understand me.. XoXox hugs n kisses

  5. #5
    If a warrior cant kill a frost dk in 1v1 , tell him to quit wow at that second.

  6. #6
    i can kill bad players = I must be pro.
    I can top damage done by spreading diseases and spamming howling blast on crowded areas = I must be pro.

  7. #7
    Lol, frost dks suck at 1v1 against most melee classes and hunters. I can only say the OP's story is based off fighting some fotm rerollers.

  8. #8
    You'd be surprised at how many mages right now are terrible players that rerolled last month after getting blown up in a frost bomb.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Berian View Post
    You'd be surprised at how many mages right now are terrible players that rerolled last month after getting blown up in a frost bomb.
    Though I would agree that I don't get what's with all this mage op-ness. Mages today are pretty balls against hunters, warriors who specced into Clue, elemental shamans, locks, unholy dks. Lol, pretty much everything provided that "everything" has some manner of clue.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by crowdplzr View Post
    Ello, this isnt a my e-peen is bigger then yours thread. Hopefully I can get some insight as to why people are complaining about those 2 classes so much. I am a frost dk in full dreadful and I have yet to lose to anyone in a 1v1 scenario in a bg. On more then one occasion I have killed a 2 warriors at the same time, I bassically use ibf off the bat to avoid the 20 second stun they got and then I wait till i got em at 35% to pop my cd's so i can burst em down. The only thing I cant kill is a Prot warrior, especially if he has help. Mages are "lol" especially now, before i had to wait until he blinked to grip em and a skilled mage could endlessly kite me as frost. However now with our double grip im the mage killer. The last BG I did, I was @ 10 million damage for the fight, the next person on the chart was a hunter at 6 million damage, I also had 29 KBS. So why are people saying these classes are overpowered, when apparently they still have a hard counter. Maybe im just to pro, idk.
    Ello, this isnt a my e-peen is bigger then yours thread. Im a Warr and Hunter as alt with full green gear, and I haven't yet to lose to anyone in a 1v1 scenario in a bg. On more then one occasion I have killed 5 player at the same time, I basically pop everything and ppl die, The only thing I cant kill is another warr or hunter that starts to pop Cd before me.
    blablablablablabla

    U see what i did here?
    Last edited by Bradley; 2012-10-09 at 10:06 PM.


  11. #11
    Haven't played my Frost DK since Cata, but back then Frost DK vs Rogue was probably the most imbalanced 1on1. Only from looking at the new spells and talent changes, I don't exactly see what makes Frost DKs less squishy against meeles... ?? Conversion?

    I hope things changed, as the squishiness of Frost DKs in Cata against meeles was unbearable.

  12. #12
    Field Marshal Nighthawk1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Town full of losers
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by crowdplzr View Post
    I have killed a 2 warriors at the same time
    I don't believe you

    OP obvious liar

  13. #13
    LOL dks? I click my cooldowns and start moonwalking, while I pick my nose with the other hand on my bm hunter. They die in 3 seconds no joke LOL.

  14. #14
    So DK is fine or what? Didnt play my DK for a long time, played Shadow Priest last time and if i get back to WoW i wonder if the DK is the class i shall pick or not.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimea View Post
    So DK is fine or what? Didnt play my DK for a long time, played Shadow Priest last time and if i get back to WoW i wonder if the DK is the class i shall pick or not.
    Dks stopped being fine when wotlk ended. The only "fine" dks are either played by super geared and/or skilled players or by deluded players who think they're fine if they top damage and kbs in a bg while ignoring they also topped deaths as well.

  16. #16
    Was the op allready in the lvl90 arena business? Currently i see frost mages abusing their high burst with iceblock with double dd teams. The iceblock is insane this time around cause almost no one has gear and dmg is just insane. those few seconds turn the game in favor to the mages by a big margin. Unlike Cata, where it was just annoying for a dk.

    What have random bg low bobs that do not even know how to turn their class without keyboard arrows to do with serious pvp? Or spreading dmg all around wiht a gcd of 1sec?

    I only wonder, how a affliction lock nowdays in random bgs can have so many kills, while prevously he was known only to deal high dot dmg, unable to finish stuff off quickly.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 05:55 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Dks stopped being fine when wotlk ended. The only "fine" dks are either played by super geared and/or skilled players or by deluded players who think they're fine if they top damage and kbs in a bg while ignoring they also topped deaths as well.
    it ended allready after season 6, long before wotlk ended. And dks came back in first season of cata, until the hotfixes, if you were quick you got your glad without any thinking, after that dk is really average, i'll just play cause of the flavor its a rpg a bit after all.(or should be, but i guess blizz droppeda bit the ball on that)

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 05:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevoc View Post
    Haven't played my Frost DK since Cata, but back then Frost DK vs Rogue was probably the most imbalanced 1on1. Only from looking at the new spells and talent changes, I don't exactly see what makes Frost DKs less squishy against meeles... ?? Conversion?

    I hope things changed, as the squishiness of Frost DKs in Cata against meeles was unbearable.

    sadly conversion is the most useless def cd i ever had. death pact regs much more hp and is instant i mean 50% of the max hp? Conversion only works witha junk of rp and it gives only stupid 3% hp per sec or all 5 sec i dunno. the warris second wind is the same, but better, it works without thinking, using cds, without internal cd and without any resources no rage used.....lol
    To be honest 2 out of 3 talents per tier of the dk, need serious buffs to be any useful tried it all out in pve and pvp. There is absolutely no choice. Better skip this class unitil it got fixed and polished like some others right now.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2012-10-10 at 06:01 PM.

  17. #17
    Legendary! TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    6,385
    The other day I went into a bg on my own and soloed everyone whilst capturing the flag and curing cancer, true story.

    Let's see you in action then with a video as proof?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by crowdplzr View Post
    BLOOD DK > Warriors/Mage

    FTFY.

    Frost and Unholy are fine.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 08:37 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkabela View Post
    i can kill bad players = I must be pro.
    I can top damage done by spreading diseases and spamming howling blast on crowded areas = I must be pro.
    Nope, you're an opportunist. Which is also good.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~Jesus Christ

  19. #19
    Frost seems really strong right now. But in reality Warriors are where it's at, "for now" , just keep doin what your doin, if your wreckin em then keep on wreckin

  20. #20
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Caldeum
    Posts
    120
    What about fire mages?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •