Thread: Inks

Deleted

Inks

Is it only me who thinks its stupid way they have made this?
    In cataclysm you could trade blackfallow ink to inferno ink but this exp i cant trade ink of dreams to the ink i need to make my darkmoon card which is starlight ink.
    I got nearly 2000 ink of dreams and idk what to do with them tbh.

Deleted
    Roughly 2 weeks of Blackfallow being trade-able, then it will change to Dreams....so I've been told

Ive been making my cards the hard way by farming farming farming. But with the way Fool's Cap is it actually is not that hard to get enough pigments to make a deck, ya I have a crapton of ink but I guess Im gonna save those for shoulder enchants. Ive already managed to put together an Ox Deck and am well on the way to making a Tiger. Its been taking me about 10-12 stacks of Fool's Cap to get enough misty pigment to make a card. At 90 Im farming that in about 10 minutes.
    Last edited by darkwing1232; 2012-09-30 at 11:22 AM.

Deleted
    not the same thing i know, but why cant we down trade inks? in cata and wotlk you could trade the current ink down to older ones, why cant we do this in mop?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwing1232 View Post
    Ive been making my cards the hard way by farming farming farming. But with the way Fool's Cap is it actually is not that hard to get enough pigments to make a deck, ya I have a crapton of ink but I guess Im gonna save those for shoulder enchants. Ive already managed to put together an Ox Deck and am well on the way to making a Tiger. Its been taking me about 10-12 stacks of Fool's Cap to get enough misty pigment to make a card. At 90 Im farming that in about 10 minutes.
    rofl at you, already have a deck?! Thats really funny since you can craft 1 single scroll of wisdom per day

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    not the same thing i know, but why cant we down trade inks? in cata and wotlk you could trade the current ink down to older ones, why cant we do this in mop?
    You will be able to. There's a little bit of leeway where you can still trade for Cata inks, to make sure everyone uses up their stocks. But soon enough you will be able to use MoP inks in the exact same way. Not sure exactly when this change will happen, but it won't be long now.

Quote Originally Posted by Malustar View Post
    rofl at you, already have a deck?! Thats really funny since you can craft 1 single scroll of wisdom per day
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=130407

Hm, seems it may not have gone live. Well, it may be an explanation, I'm not too sure of the exact state of inscription.

You can proc 2 scrolls a day plus there is a weekly inscription quest. Could have 2 inscriptioners, could be working with a mate, guy on my server has two complete decks already.

You realise you can have more than one toon with inscription yes?

Quote Originally Posted by phatkiid View Post
    You can proc 2 scrolls a day plus there is a weekly inscription quest. Could have 2 inscriptioners, could be working with a mate, guy on my server has two complete decks already.

Whaaaaaaaaat ? Are u saying that if we complete all the inscription quest we're gona be able to do two scroll per day ? I understood that.

Expensive as hell (farming time wise), but you can use Spirit of Harmony as an alternate/non-CD inducing path to creating cards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phatkiid View Post

you can proc 2? do you mean when you make one there is a chance you make a 2nd?

I do have multiple scribes and Ive also been tipping other scribes to "buy" their scrolls using my ink. Typically I tip 500-1kg per card which is well worth it imo, even if I get a duplicate.

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 06:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    you can proc 2? do you mean when you make one there is a chance you make a 2nd?
    There are 6 weekly quests that rewards scrolls. Each typically costs at least 5 Spirits of Harmony and 5 Starlight Inks. However I dont yet know if you can do all 6 each week or you can only do one each week.

I have 8 scribes, I'm making a deck worth of cards per day. At least I would be if there were enough herbs to do that, which there are not. I'm hoping the trading kicks in before DMF, they said a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    I have 8 scribes, I'm making a deck worth of cards per day. At least I would be if there were enough herbs to do that, which there are not. I'm hoping the trading kicks in before DMF, they said a couple of weeks.
    funny scrolls of wisdom are bop so how do you guys use ones from other toons they are not boa

Quote Originally Posted by flamewrath View Post
    funny scrolls of wisdom are bop so how do you guys use ones from other toons they are not boa
    You make the card with the toon who made the scroll. The cards themselves are not BoP.

ETA: This requires 600 inscription on all scribes, however as creating a scroll also gives you a new glyph recipe it was very, very easy to cap just making new glyphs to sell.
    Last edited by Windfury; 2012-10-02 at 03:05 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    You will be able to. There's a little bit of leeway where you can still trade for Cata inks, to make sure everyone uses up their stocks. But soon enough you will be able to use MoP inks in the exact same way. Not sure exactly when this change will happen, but it won't be long now.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=130407

Hm, seems it may not have gone live. Well, it may be an explanation, I'm not too sure of the exact state of inscription.
    Where do you get this spell??

Weekly inscription quest are live?? I remember beta mop had some.
    Last edited by mmoc7e271b18c3; 2012-10-02 at 03:24 AM.

i hope we will be able to in the middle of darkmoon faire cus i dont wanna wait 1 month before i can get my deck
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

he may have more then one scribe. i have 4 and there for have 3 half made decks. think outside of your box.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc0ba67a0b63; 2012-10-02 at 10:41 AM.

You have a shot at making a second card per day if you're doing the Golden Lotus dailies (from the treasure chest you receive for completing all the Golden Lotus dailies). Those chests have a chance to drop a Scroll of Wisdom.
    I've gotten lucky and gotten two of those in the past 2 days.

I'm fairly certain that the Commissioned Painting daily (also rewarding a Scroll of Wisdom) is a daily and not a weekly. It's possible to make 3!
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue