Are there only 10 skins for heavy armor?

That's cant be right... Right? I'm only seeing 10 skins...

Seeing where? There are more than 10 skins. If you're referring to http://www.gw2armor.com/ it ONLY lists level 80 exotic gear, not any gear leading to level 80, cultural armor, non exotic 80 gear, etc.

Deleted
    There are a few more sets listed here http://uk.ign.com/wikis/guild-wars-2/Heavy_Armor if you're looking for skin pictures.

Go the the Heart of the Mists. Find the PvP Locker. I've yet to see a skin that is not in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    That gw2armor site is horrible, there was a better site, but I've forgotten the name.

As Larynx has said, most are available for preview via the PVP locker.

There are more, but most of them are awfully generic. Of all the somewhat 'unique' styles of heavy armor, there are probably 10 or less. Only like 2 of them look good on a charr. QQ

I'm hoping they add a TON of armor choices, as well as things like reputation and title tracks that GW1 had. Those things always had epic armor rewards, and there were SO MANY awesome ones to choose from in GW1. Each class had specific armors as well, which was a big plus. You could actually tell classes apart just by looking at them. Now you cant.
    Last edited by Artorias; 2012-10-01 at 03:57 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorias View Post
    There are more, but most of them are awfully generic. Of all the somewhat 'unique' styles of heavy armor, there are probably 10 or less. Only like 2 of them look good on a charr. QQ

I'm hoping they add a TON of armor choices, as well as things like reputation and title tracks that GW1 had. Those things always had epic armor rewards, and there were SO MANY awesome ones to choose from in GW1. Each class had specific armors as well, which was a big plus. You could actually tell classes apart just by looking at them. Now you cant.
    They will probably add more, though for them looking awfully generic, this is more the case of a subjective view, you might not like them, but some do.

I'll have to go check out the pvp locker, for a game that is largely about cosmetic upgrades at max level I was worried about only 10 skins thanks for the info.