Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Rude people really irk me, how hard is it to say please and thank you?
    I have to agree 100% this pisses me off more than anything in the world.

Deleted
    I'm in such a dull mood right now that I can't think of things to hate.....but I know I hate things

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Poster View Post
    *Weak people forcing you out of your place, so you don't affect their weakness. (ex: taking your 5 month old dog in the park and having to leave because of the many small children with caniphobia who think your dog is their fears made manifest)
    That's cruel... is not their fault, if they ask you to leave or to go somewhere else in a nice way, there's no problem with it (that's my opinion)

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Yea i watched it... AMAZING STUFF!
    Those spineless weasels deserve all the negativity the get. There is no excuse for that bullshit.

Undeserving spoiled pampered little pricks. There is no excuse for what happened today.
    Operation Red Wing

10+ Year Old Account
    What do i hate?

-People that judge other for simple things (most of the people do that... -i do it sometimes, but i try not to-)
    -Old people that thing that just because they are older than you they can shit talk to you and they think that they are always right... i hate them, sometimes i wanna &%&%$%&$^&*^ them

10+ Year Old Account
    Large groups of people at my college, who walk as slow as possible, and will make a line covering either A) the hallways or B) the roads in the parking lot, and will not move to the side and let anyone pass.
    Boredom.
    Horrible drivers who think they have the right of way all the time.
    My brother. Dropped out of college years ago, lives at home with parents now, doesn't work or anything. Sits at home and torrents all day.

Hippies that think the world is black and white.
    Religious fundamentalists.
    Desperate people that jump on bandwagons to be a part of something(OWS, The Manga/Anime obsession of late etc).
    Women that have children before they're financially stable enough to support themselves and their child.

Deleted
    -Liars and opportunists.
    -Rich people, with a self-righteous attitude, holier than thou, that we all know they "did it", but still got away because they hired an expensive lawyer.
    -Biased people with secret agendas.
    -Old people driving... slowly... very... slowly... who stay on the middle lane. Get's on my nerves.
    -Lazy people who refuse to work.
    Last edited by mmoc0e82c355ee; 2012-10-01 at 12:45 AM.

Varies a lot depending on my mood, some times I hate everything, other times I don't hate anything.

Today I hate myself, whomever is reading this, and anything else that I can think of.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

10+ Year Old Account
    Sharks /10
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    Desperate people that jump on bandwagons to be a part of something(OWS, The Manga/Anime obsession of late etc).
    Like this My Little Pony bullshit, for example. I hate that shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Broken graphics cards.
    No jobs available.
    No Bullfrog.
    Government aid money. (Major disasters are an exception)

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    >Tsundere
    >expecting love from anyone other than epsilon tier male MC
    Waifu stealer Skelington's ass.
    I hate you the most.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
    I hate people.
    That about sums it all up nicely, in the end, everything I hate traces itself back to people, so yep. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Boredom
    Commercials
    Justin Beiber
    Canadians
    Bible Thumpers (Actually anyone who follows any religion annoy me)
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Majority of the human population.
    Cultural Marxism, one of the disgraces of our planet.

I hate idiots. Most of you are idiots. Actually let me re-phrase that. All of you are fucking stupid idiots. Not only do any of you know what it means to actually give your sentiment in the actual preferred, and look this up in the rules of the forum, English tone, but none of you know how to use it. This doesn't mean just you English blokes, oh ono, this means Americans, and any of you others, who even say this isnt your language. YOU chose to come here, you knew beforehand this was spoken in such a language, you are, by default fucking stupid if you try to say otherwise. Sorry but read the rules. Europe is so much dumber than the world, I'm glad we Americans finally get to beat the rest of the world, because you're just so fucking stupid.

Infracted
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-10-01 at 02:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Like this My Little Pony bullshit, for example. I hate that shit.
    I really have no idea how I missed that from the list. But yes...

my assistant manager
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky_b View Post
    I hate idiots. Most of you are idiots. Actually let me re-phrase that. All of you are fucking stupid idiots. Not only do any of you know what it means to actually give your sentiment in the actual preferred, and look this up in the rules of the forum, English tone, but none of you know how to use it. This doesn't mean just you English blokes, oh ono, this means Americans, and any of you others, who even say this isnt your language. YOU chose to come here, you knew beforehand this was spoken in such a language, you are, by default fucking stupid if you try to say otherwise. Sorry but read the rules. Europe is so much dumber than the world, I'm glad we Americans finally get to beat the rest of the world, because you're just so fucking stupid.
    I give you a 1/10 because I read all of it.